Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requested: Site suggestions and staff!

4 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Site Suggestions

Go down

Requested: Site suggestions and staff! Empty Requested: Site suggestions and staff!

Post  BlastedS Tue May 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Ok I really wanna get to work on the website a lot, so I'm gonna make a list of things you all would like to see on there, I really am gonna try to put evreything in there, but I need YOUR imput to do this. So suggest ahead my friends! xD
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Requested: Site suggestions and staff! Empty Re: Requested: Site suggestions and staff!

Post  WindDrake Tue May 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Emm, well firstly we need a massive guild photo, with everyone, all the oldies at least if people cant make it.
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Requested: Site suggestions and staff! Empty Re: Requested: Site suggestions and staff!

Post  Kamatari Tue May 27, 2008 10:00 pm

A bigger pm box would be nice. I feel bad for having to delete old messages to make room for new ones. TT.TT
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Tue May 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Kamatari wrote:A bigger pm box would be nice. I feel bad for having to delete old messages to make room for new ones. TT.TT

Thats forum work... I can't do anything with that on the website without having to put acc creations on it...

and @ sean: true that, we need to get something like that going, at least with the 11-15 of us oldies (the jrs and masters..)
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Tue May 27, 2008 11:36 pm

ok fine

and a guild picture sounds great

Where would we put it?
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 28, 2008 12:35 am

Front page for the entire guild and then a different page for those who have left us that people actually knew... There were people who left but then never said a word...
A page with all the Jrs and Leaders on with a little about them, their main characters and possibly a quote?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Wed May 28, 2008 11:13 am

Mozillo wrote:Front page for the entire guild and then a different page for those who have left us that people actually knew... There were people who left but then never said a word...
A page with all the Jrs and Leaders on with a little about them, their main characters and possibly a quote?

I suggest I make a Who are we page, with from that people can go to a Members, Masters, Staff (website wise) and a old members tab (possibly some others too, any ideas?)
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Wed May 28, 2008 7:11 pm

yeah and we can say what we specialize in (like SP for jobs or prices for equips etc) so new people can ask us
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Wed May 28, 2008 8:30 pm

hmm I don't know, that's basically HS therritory, what we could do is write an ASS LOAD of SP builds who are easily written so people prefer to look at our site...

Btw, I am trying to get the chatbox to open inside either the website or the forum like the other one does, I will get it to work most likely =)
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down