Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Stereotypes....

3 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

American Stereotypes.... Empty American Stereotypes....

Post  Mozillo Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Are suprisingly Accurate.... We have had a bunch of Americans at my school for today and yesterday and the majority of them (like 90%) are fat.... Then about 50% are Black.... But not trying to be mean or anything.... Whilst i was having to more a load of stuff from one side of the school to the other (like boxes full of books and other stuff)(For my school's "summer fun evening") there was this large black girl who was standing in the door way (because they all thought it would be a good idea to stand in the way of people moving heavy stuff about) and whilst i was going through all the people... She was in the door way. Then she had the nerve to "excuse me" whilst i had arms full of stuff which was nearly going over my eye line and was quite heavy. Unfortuantly I had to somehow leap out the way whilst holding all of this.... But also i think my school has given some kid a gambling problem because there was this game which you had to try and get as many 6's on some dice as possible in one throw. And he was addicted to it he spent about £18 on it and the prize for first place was just Half the pot with a max of £25. But i think we made the people looking after him bankrupt....

But yeah... A lot of Americans are large (but not all)

Oh, and also at this "Summer Fun Evening" i managed to remove part of my elbow by flipping off of some inflatable slide thing and cleard the slide part and pulled my arm along a bit of it taking off part of my elbow skin... Turns out we aren't meant to do flips...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

American Stereotypes.... Empty Re: American Stereotypes....

Post  Kamatari Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 pm

oh she did that "excuse you" thing? lol I always tell them "you're excused" whenever they try to pull something like that.

The thing you did to your arm sounds painful...
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:07 am

Ouch, but it depends on what ''AMERICAN'' it is. If it is the race of the fat kid who lives next door then yes, you are in DEAR trouble, i hope u get out safely next time Chris. If you Dont, i want you to know i love you.jk, peace continue on ''Flipping'' off your slide, i always loved doing that,but,not the part when you say ''OWW'." Cool
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Number of posts : 1010
Ki : 926
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down