Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found a way to lv fast til lv 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

I found a way to lv fast til lv 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I found a way to lv fast til lv 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  cookieandme Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:52 am

I went to this ariant thingy-ma-bobber, and i only have to get up to 5 spirit jewels, the more jewels, the higher (5% for me) exp, sadly im prob the only in guild whom can do it since its lv 20-30 thing but lowest exp i can get is 1985 exp! and i only have to stay in for almost 8 mins (WAY better than kpq) and the highest exp i got so far was with 42 jewels (i think) and got 8992 exp (as close as i remember) so i will be lving like 3x faster.

Just wanted to share it w/ u guys ^^
cookieandme
cookieandme
Contributor

Number of posts : 98
Ki : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

I found a way to lv fast til lv 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I found a way to lv fast til lv 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  BlastedS Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:22 pm

I could do that w/ ya on my beginner, but I suck coz I get KSsed a lot... hes lvl 28 I think..
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

I found a way to lv fast til lv 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I found a way to lv fast til lv 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  cookieandme Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:39 pm

BlastedS wrote:I could do that w/ ya on my beginner, but I suck coz I get KSsed a lot... hes lvl 28 I think..

Alright u can train w/ me on ariant thing =D How about we trade wins, 3 wins per person and u get wins first, and i use bombs on myself when i get to 16 jewels when ur turn and u bomb at 16 at my turn too, seem fair? Very Happy
cookieandme
cookieandme
Contributor

Number of posts : 98
Ki : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:29 am

sure thing, whenever I have time Razz
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

I tried that yesterday with my dad. It's good for lvls around 20 cuz they can use the 1000-2000 exp.

I trained a lvl 23 and got bored after the first run. However, that special skull you pick up when you kill the scorpions is awesome! It makes your arrow keys work opposite.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down