Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing like fun in the sun....

2 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

Nothing like fun in the sun.... Empty Nothing like fun in the sun....

Post  Mozillo Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 pm

I guess it is better than dying in the icy cold!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! I mean I awoke to see that some snow had settled..... So I nearly wet myself.... I waited till my sister got up.... it began to snow.... didn't realise how hard it was... my sister and I got dress into some kind of warm clothing.... but alas... it was not enough... we got on our bikes went off to the village hall.... going over all the frozen puddles... which is quite cool to cycle over ice.... Then we got there already in pain, to see the wonderful field of snow.... The snow was getting REALLY hard.... So we (I) decided to make a wall.... This was mostly lots of rolling of snow... seemed simple... alas.... our scarves kept on falling off so we had to try and put them back on making it cold.... Then our ears felt like they were getting shredded... We made some kind of wall when the snow REALLY began to pick up... It was blindingly painful... seriously.... ever tried to cycle on an icy road with one eye closed, one eye squinted and only one hand on your handle bars the other trying to protect you from the snow... but actually obstructing your view.... It is hard..... Also, on the way back... it felt like freaking RAZORhAIL! for those of you that do not know, it is hail from gears of war 2 that is so sharp it kills people. By the time I got home trying to unlock a door with gloves on.... My hands weren't cold when I left the park... they were now frozen.... I couldn't undo the zip on my jacket..... My hair is really wet.... and my eye nearly froze shut because of the moisture.... I also apparently had snow on my braces...
I may go back later today.... to try and finish that wall and make a snowman... with the amount of bricks we had... we could've made about 4 snowmen/women.
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Nothing like fun in the sun.... Empty Re: Nothing like fun in the sun....

Post  Mozillo Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Oh and for my area the day temp is 5 C (41 F) and night is 2 C (35.6 F)
So put that in your pipe and try and smoke it but fail because your fire froze....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 pm

That's so cool!!!! I'm so jealous... xD

I remember one winter, I went up where it snows, and I went outside without socks and I wore sneakers. I was lucky my aunt saw me and carried me back inside or I would have froze.

I remember another time me and my cousin were playing by a frozen lake, and we started throwing rocks to the center of the lake. It would make sounds like it was hollow.

I love snow!!!! When I leave home, I'm gonna move where it snows a lot.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm

England? Scotland? Greenland?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum