Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamisama: The Legacy

+2
Mozillo
WindDrake
6 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

Kamisama: The Legacy Empty Kamisama: The Legacy

Post  WindDrake Wed May 06, 2009 1:33 am

Hey guys, maybe you noticed the epic story me and chris wrote o'er the past week, please read it, it might be long but hey, but it gave us an idea that we should write like an epic version of the history of kamisama, maybe even make a book. Even if some parts are boring we can beef it up with some actions and guild wars where really there was just talking.

So we'd like to get some ground work before we start, any stories you have of the guild when it was starting or funny events that you can remember. Anything remotely interesting that you can remember in the 4 years of Kami, please ask all former members that you can find and any sources.

We'll be doing this over the summer so we'll have loads of time.

Thank you.
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Kamisama: The Legacy Empty Re: Kamisama: The Legacy

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 1:36 am

Thing that firstly comes to mind would be Yue. And also the days where we had most Jrs on for gpq!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 am

Yes but we might need to get in touch with liam for that. Because the last one we kind of went off the ball but with this we will exaggerate a lot but I think we should have a lot of the details right.
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 1:45 am

yeah, and try not to have it TOO full of Maple stuff... that isn't explained... because people wont have a clue...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Wed May 06, 2009 3:21 am

You could also include some of the Guild Races too, how the people who won won it.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Number of posts : 1010
Ki : 926
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 am

When I first joined, Solent was like 3x... and he was arguing with some girl. She sounded genuinely angry about something... Don't remember her name.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 am

the girl was probably Yue xD back then, most things were Yue
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Wed May 06, 2009 11:36 am

I remember when I joined, I came in contact with someone who was in a guild (Guilds where out for like 3 days or something) and he wanted me to meet his master. At that time Solent and Silacious (Max I believe) where at KPQ and I asked em if I could join their guild after a small chat. They thought I was 'nice enough'. Actually that spirit never changed, if someones nice, we add em.

Also I remember bouncing when I became 30 and started 2nd job, which was quite hard back then (in comparision to the nowadays easy rush to 70)

And then finally when I became the first Jr well after max and in replacement of Max's Ex (muahahah big fat pink betch) Uhm ok I'm sorry..
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Wed May 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Kamatari wrote:When I first joined, Solent was like 3x... and he was arguing with some girl. She sounded genuinely angry about something... Don't remember her name.

oh gawd, that was xdreax, the scots lass and officially the first female legend in the guild. She was, firery, to put it one way, yet also a genuinely nice person. Unfortunately i fell the wrong side of her glare and got blasted for it Razz
What started it? I referred to her as a lady which was deemed sarcastic D=
Key player in our first "freindly guild war" with "quicksilver" that went on for months before they disbanded.

Then there was cutepoisonn who funded our first two expansions with a donation of 5mil which at the time was like "**** me you're ******* rich"

Some of you will remember vivian ^_____________^

At least kev (as he was a founder) will remember our old rear guard: Kev, Max, Me, Dan (since gone bi-sexual), Liam (since gone brain-dead XD), Younger (quit maple-was the one with the stupid matrix look and the spiky purple hair). 5 of those 6 knew each other in RL!

Then there was the KPQ's (which i was pretty good at in my time, when there were no autoclickers)
I met pretty much most of you guys there! Mark(bastard i was a higher level than you back then), Ren (bastard i was a higher level than you back then), less active people now such as duffydrix...

Ahaha i just remembered my other memory of when we founded the guild, kev you were on vizzydrix and went round the guild room pretending to be santa clause dropping items, and bundles of 5k, that we all promptly picked up. A bit later you politely asked liam for your cargo eye back because you'd become rather attached to it XD

oh oh and liam got married to demonicskyes (before marriages actually came out) in ellinia. Me and max interupted their "honeymoon" inside gandalfs house to find they'd both stripped off to pixelated underwear. Needless to say we laughed at that.

Though most of you won't have heard we also tricked liam into beleiving myself on a mule was a guy called, i quote "Albomirak" who would be back in 30mins because he needed to take one of his wives "Fakmia" for a walk on a lead. He believed us because we said we knew he lived near brockenhurst because of our missile aiming technologies.

ahhhh so many good times i couldnt write them all in a day XD i'll add more later probs, btw there was a whole history section on the old website if marv has the transcipts still
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

wow, I came in late to the guild o.o I know I joined quite late into my level 40s because I had been in one guild where the leader died (He was fun, I later saw him and we talked for ages) and I think one other guild that I had been properly a part of... but don't think so... but yeah.... James had gotten into Kamisama, then I begged and pestered him to let me in. Then I got an invite from Rob ^.^ I was nervous then... alll big strangers....
I also remember one day when i was "Ill" on my like level 20 sin (at the time) and Rob and Max and Yue were on... we then played the game of, "Say a vowel and you get kicked" which was fun, but turned horrible quickly....
I can't remember much... apart from the second guild race... which I had my laptop for at the time.... so not that ages ago.... (nearing 2 years?) But yeah, I wasn't in the guild very long.... I'm the youngest (in terms of time in Okami/Kamisama) in the guild....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Wed May 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Heh, I remember that in the beginning there were two Jens (one left and one is now called Beth).

But my entrance into the guild was quite strange, I was origionally introduced to the guild because my brother foolishly tried to do an account trade and had all his things stolen and the account lost (which we have since got back) and he wanted to be able to talk to rob and max through winddrake. Of course slightly confused as to why I was now now in the guild I made the statement that once kevin had his account back I would be leaving, however I grew attached to the guild and guildies.... but I don't think the rest of them realised this and once Kevin had a new account I was booted faster than you could say welcome back.

Enraged I chased Rob max and Liam from kerning where we had kpqd to just west of perion and on the ledges there I pleaded with the guild to let me back in, it was not until Rob decided to kick some low level char he had met on maple island was I back in...
I remember that at the start one of the reasons why I loved Kamisama so much was, apart from the awesomeness, because it had the same size black box surrounding it as my name so It matched =P That's why I was kind of reluctant to get a guild emblem =D
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm

I remember meeting Sean, as allways a happy small kid I was, I went to find him after a small chat in the guild chat. So I went to sleepywood, where I nearly died because I was weak and Sean was a strong lvl 25 (or higher, at least he had lvl 25+ equips) warrior who could protect me.

Ok tbh I dont know if that really happened that way... but thats how I remember it D=

@ Rob: I'll try to find the old website (A)

Btw here are the guild race movies:

BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Wed May 06, 2009 8:26 pm

I think our first meeting was in a kpq marv, after you had been introduced to the guild by caelin. Yeah I do remember training with you in sleepy when I had my fushion mace and dark master sergeant gear.
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm

bugger i'd completely forgot about caelin, what ever happened to him D=

probs went inactive, i know max knew him better than i did
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Wed May 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Caelin was probably before my time... If not, then my long term memory is shot!!!
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 9:57 pm

You are all before my time... However, I remember, not a good thing to remember, when Max and Liam kinda hacked, Marv was gonna leave and make his own guild... and eventually it all sorted out...
I suck at this D= I'm not in the guild much... in the proper history anyway... i'm such a guild Nub xD
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Wed May 06, 2009 10:22 pm

xP You are technically second youngest, since Ryan is still here.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 11:32 pm

I was meaning in terms of important people... I mean Jrs...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Thu May 07, 2009 12:46 am

Lol Caelin was a real life wizard, then he suddenly dissappeared, maybe teleported himself to an uncivilised Island and forgot how to tele back...
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Thu May 07, 2009 12:51 am

Marv do you remember that low level girl you used to call your online gf? as in like just of maple island low level, that was funny though max couldn't really laugh, he went out with "Clairefairy" and Yue.
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Thu May 07, 2009 1:55 am

What about Atte anyone know where he's at these days. Still doing archery championships?
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu May 07, 2009 2:00 am

He came back shortly... then went off again... I kept him in the guild in the last purge...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Thu May 07, 2009 12:59 pm

ought to keep him in just in case i guess
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Thu May 07, 2009 5:50 pm

@Rob Yeah I remember, I went to buy some stupid NX thing saying '<---- I'm with my gf'

And about Atte, I have him on msn in case you delete him, he'll probably contact me if hes gonna play again and he is deleted.
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down