Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come back tour?

5 posters

Go down

Come back tour? Empty Come back tour?

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm

This is the latest event, that starts... tomorrow....
MapleStory's 4th Anniversary Update (Ver 0.70), is just around the corner!

Can you believe its already been four whole years? Thanks to all you loyal Maplers for playing with us. We thank you for your continued support!

We've got lots of fun events for MapleStory's anniversary. Here's what's in store:

(All the following events will run from 5.7.09 - 6.16.09):

EXP has been adjusted!!! Can you believe it? It really is true
We have adjusted the EXP rate, for our anniversary month. This should help you get to your goal in no time!
EXP event for the whole month of May. We will be giving 2x EXP every Saturday and Sunday from 1-3 pm (PDT)! With the EXP adjustment, and 2x EXP events, this should be a breeze!
Special 36 hour 2x EXP event from May 11th, starting at noon till May 12th, midnight! How cool is that?

4 Candle Event. Complete the Candle event and you can win cash items and offline prizes! Keep the candles on for at least 40 minutes. If you can collect four pieces of the birthday cake, you can win a cash item or offline prize!
All Gachapon tickets will be on sale for two weeks! Try to score a special CWKPQ boss item!

Four Special CWKPQ boss items added in the Gachapon, just in time for our 4th Anniversary!

Common Skills for all classes have been edited. Details to come!

New Quests Added!

-A Way to Fight Off Sleep -- Starting NPC - Mike

-Rightful Donation Culture -- Starting NPC- Tigun the Advisor

-Revolutionary Defensive Wall Construction Plan -- Starting NPC- Jr. Officer Medin

-Secret Love Affair with Seal Meat -- Starting NPC - Grandma Yeon

-Sejan's Good Habit -- Starting NPC - Sejan

-Jiyoule's Palace Entry Pass -- Starting NPC - Jiyur

-Dealing with Tigun -- Starting NPC - Jiyur

-The Tree Cutter's Test -- Starting NPC - Tree Cutter

Monster Transformations! Fulfill the dream of becoming a Maple monster, even if it's only for a short period of time. Talk to Maple Administrators about a magical statue for more details...

Maple Leaves are useful for so many things! Collect Maple Leaves for all of these events:
Your special 4th Anniversary weapons for a limited time!
Go to the Maple Admin NPC to exchange your old 2nd anniversary weapon Maple Leaves for a 4th anniversary weapon, Maple Hat, Maple Shield, Maple Earrings, or 4th Anniversary Scroll!

Leveling Up Event- Each time you level up, you will receive Maple Leaves! As soon as you level up (starting with two), a light bulb icon will appear above your characters head, and you will automatically receive Maple Leaves!

Maple 4th Anniversary Scrolls - Cassandra will give you a Maple 4th Anniversary scroll if you bring 40 Maple Leaves at 4 pm, 6pm, 8p, and 10pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays! This is on a first come first serve basis, so be the first to get there at that time and day!

All server team event- Start growing a unified MapleStory tree by gathering sunlight, dropped from various monsters. This will be an all server team effort. Gaga will be collecting sunglight from all users in all servers. The more sunlight everyone gives, the bigger the Maple tree will grow. See if you can work as one!

4th Anniversary Mini Dungeons open to everyone! Beat all the cake mobs and get Maple leaves

4th Anniversary Maple Weapon drops! Monsters all over the Maple world will be dropping special anniversary weapons.

GM Events! Our GMs are getting into the Anniversary spirit! They will be summoning Big Puff Daddy everywhere, but you won't know when, so be on the lookout and be prepared!

Maple Quiz Are you a MapleStory expert? Can you name all the NPC's and Monsters in a matter of seconds? Then take this quiz and find out how smart you are with MapleStory! You can score five Maple Leaves for every question you get right + a special cake! Better start studying!

Gachapon has been updated with all new Crimsonwood Keep Boss Items!

And much much more!

More details to come very soon!

Original source : http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Event/View&boardNo=200&contentNo=005Dg&pageIndex=1

So... any of you wanting to make a comeback tour and level like an elevator in Teipi 101.. Because... IT IS GOING TO BE FUCKING SWEET!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Come back tour? Empty Re: Come back tour?

Post  WindDrake Wed May 06, 2009 10:19 pm

OMFG WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!! THIS IS PURE BULLSHIT!!!!

(All the following events will run from 5.7.09 - 6.16.09): WTF ALL THIS COOL SHIT ENDS THE DAY AFTER MY EXAMS

Mad

FUCK YOU NEXON YOU PRICKS WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE SOB*.

alright enough of that but still thats a pretty big bummer that it will run through my exams and end on the very day my exams end giving me no free time and allowing all of you to power your way through the levels...
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Wed May 06, 2009 10:20 pm

I wish I didn't read it... Those events sound like super fun. I'm not going to be on MS in May starting tomorrow. I'll be back on June 18th. Anyone want my account info so they can train me? xP
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 06, 2009 11:31 pm

well, starting... May 18th, I have a loa of exams that end 19th june... still gonna play a bunch
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Thu May 07, 2009 12:13 am

Mozillo wrote:well, starting... May 18th, I have a loa of exams that end 19th june... still gonna play a bunch

Damn you chris and all your heathenistic views
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu May 07, 2009 12:40 am

Unreligious? Uncultured or uncivilised?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Thu May 07, 2009 12:55 am

Kamatari wrote:I wish I didn't read it... Those events sound like super fun. I'm not going to be on MS in May starting tomorrow. I'll be back on June 18th. Anyone want my account info so they can train me? xP

Depends how valuable your items on there are, aswell as meso count Razz
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Thu May 07, 2009 1:07 am

Doesn't matter cuz I can transfer whatever is valuable xD

And I only have 8.2 mil FTW.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tucker7001 Fri May 08, 2009 12:36 am

Thanks for telling me cause I dont look on MapleStory website anymore

For some reason that completly unknown
Even to me
Tucker7001
Tucker7001
Active User

Number of posts : 68
Ki : 78
Registration date : 2009-04-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zyrotic?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Fri May 08, 2009 6:53 pm

I'll write a guide to the patch soon... so I don't repeat myself
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Fri May 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Tucker7001 wrote:Thanks for telling me cause I dont look on MapleStory website anymore

For some reason that completly unknown
Even to me

I don't go on it either... I learn about what's in the patches from Chris.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Fri May 08, 2009 9:28 pm

lol.... Cause I have no life
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Fri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Okay, so here is what is going down:
New Chairs and Sunshine!
So, there is a new chance to get a chair. A maple chair. How? Well, you need to get a bunch of sunshines which are dropped from a lot of monsters... also can be gotten from Treasure Notes also dropped by Monsters. You then go to see Gaga, go to the tree map and then talk to him there to hand them in. It is not your own tree... it is EVERYONE's tree, as far as I know it is the channel's tree and also I think it is 1000 sunshine for a fully grown tree and 100 per block. When the Tree is fully grown, it explodes. Upon explosion, it will scatter a few load of normal maple leaves then on the far right and to the left of Gaga on the ground, will also drop Golden Leaves. You can only carry one golden Leaf at a time, so hand it in quickly if there are some left. When you hand in the golden leaf, you can get the chair, or maple leaves... I've only gotten 100 leaves then the chair. I think the golden leaf can be handed in once every 10 minutes or something.
Maple Syrup and Maple Leaf!
Same as last year, maple leaves are dropped by monsters. Go to Casandra and you can hand in 50 for your maple leaf mouth item and about 1% and then 25 for a maple syrup which is used to scroll it and can either raise or lower the stat by 5. I think you get about .5% for the syrup.
Maple Admin!
So the maple admin has some cool stuff going on. You can trade in the level 35 and 43 maple weapons with some leaves (2000 for the 35 weapon and 1500 for the 43 weapon) for the level 64 weapon. There are 3 new shields, all level 63. You can hand in about 1000 leaves and a maple shiled to get them. One for mages, bandits and warriors. Maple Earings. There are now maple earings. There are three level of earing to get. the first, that does nothing and you need 900 leaves for, the second which gives +15 hp and mp and some stuff which is (i think) 1500 leaves AND the level one earings. Then there is the third which gives +30 or 25 in hp and Mp, 50 Magic Def and are level 70 which require 2000 leaves AND the second level earings. Maple hats! Maple Hats have a new stage, stage 4... for level 90s and looks very different. This is another one where to get the next you need the previous, good thing is, the hats can be used from last year, so if you got the 70 hat, just one upgrade, the 30 hat just two upgrades and then the 8 hat and 0 hat are obvious.... You can also get 4th anniversary scrolls that can only be used on maple items. They are like 40%, 20% and stuff. Not sure how much these are, I would Guestimate at 1500 each.
Maple Cape!
Well, if you go to casandra you can pick up a quest about snow silk. You first need to go to winston in perion who will tell you to get 10 snow silk, apparently you can get them from winston, however, you can also get them from the Treasure Notes. Once you get 10 you can go to Arwen in Ellinia (on the left side) and you get your cape. To get the next stage, you go to Francois (also in Ellinia (in the middle)) and she will tell you to get 10 snow silk and the maple cape then you need to go to someone in Orbis that is outside the pot shop, this scores you the next maple cape. Afterwards, you will be told to go to Alcaster along with 10 Snow silk. When you go to him he will give you the last cape, which gives +10 speed + 5 jump, level 70 and some magic def and weapon def. Of course, you need to be a certain level to get the quests for the higher leveled capes. If you have the cape, earings and hat (not sure of which level) and maple weapon (64 as far as I know) you get an effect that has the fairy thing that appear in most skills above you.
Cody's Cake Conundrum! (not real name, just catchy)
Cody will tell you that he needs 4 candles of a colour depending on your level. There are three types, Yellow, Blue and Pink. He will tell you to go to the cake dungeon in NLC to get them. The cake dungeon is the big Yeti Sphynx that no one has been able to go in as of yet. There are three levels. The bottom has mosnters that drop the yellow ones (The first anniversary's cakes/candles) the middle has the one for the blue (the 2nd and 3rd cake/candles) and the top which has the pink candles... In here there are normal cakes and at the bottom a lot of the BIG PUFFDADDIES! However, these are weaker versions... but are level 70. When you have the candles you can go back to Cody and he will give you a cake picture. This can turn you into a cake or Cody for about an hour.
Gaga's Cakes and Candles!
Chances are that upon turning on maple you will have a lightbulb above your head and you will get a candle in your Set-Up. This does nothing but when you log out it goes away. You need to keep it in your inventory for 40 minutes and you get a slice of cake. You need to do this 4 times and also get a plate from Gaga for 1 leaf. The plate is in your etc and you double click it and then drag and drop the cake slices onto the plate window. Upon completion you can go back to Gaga and he might give you something good or not... I have yet to get anything decent as of yet... but you might get maple items or something. After checking the maple website, you can win these:
Come back tour? 005EN-0ea736ee-4273-44a0-92e5-507fd606ad13
There is a random chance for any of these. I've only seen the 25k NX the hair and skin been given out....
2x exp!
Every Saturday and Sunday there will be 2x experience from what I can assume to be 9pm - 11pm BST (The current time in england). Monday, being maples Birthday, there will be a 36 hour 2x experience that starts 8pm Monday and ends 8am Wednesday for BST (GMT + 1). These 2x exp starts Saturday 9th May and ends Sunday 14th Sunday
Exp INCREASE!
Well, maple decided to be nice and for the nice period of... like Thursday ish... to the 16th of June. This period of time, those leveled 31-200 need to get 25% less experience to level up. So if you needed 1mil exp exact, you would now only need 750k exp... which will explain your % boost when you log in. level 1-30 get 50%. This is obviously better for the higher levels because 25% of like 40 million is more than 25% of 2million. So maple finally decided to be nice.
Tienk's Monster Cards!
Tienk in Lith Harbour, at the top left, is giving out rare monster cards. For example, boss monsters. This is pretty much all of them apart from Zakum and Horntail, i think, well the ones that HAVE a card. I'm not sure if the amount of leaves needed to be traded in changes depending on the level of the monster, but I think it is about 2k or 1.5k.
Maple Speed Quiz!
You can go to Casandra and take the maple speed quiz! Here you need to name the NPC or monster that appear within 10 seconds... Periods and all (e.g. Mrs. Ming Ming instead of Mrs Ming Ming) each question you get right you get 5 maple leaves (apparently) and at the end a piece of cake. Make sure you hit OK instead of next, and enter isn't ok....
Skill Adjustments!
Didn't care much for these/url].

Additional Info!
There is a sale on Gachapon Tickets! I believe it is 20%.
In the Gachapon there are now items that can be gotten from CKPQ (See [url=http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Event/View&boardNo=200&contentNo=005Eq&pageIndex=1]here
)
Treasure Notes will give Sunshine, Snow Silk, 100, 300 or 500 leaves and they will also give a variety of crappy pots.
The cakes (chocolate cakes, wedding cakes etc) that were dropped by the clones in the previous years are now dropped in the cake dungeons.

That is it as far as I know....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down