Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a huge issue with hackshield at the moment >.<

2 posters

Go down

I have a huge issue with hackshield at the moment >.< Empty I have a huge issue with hackshield at the moment >.<

Post  duffyrfox Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm

I've been trying to start Maple for the past two days to no avail. Whenever I click the MapleStory icon, the splash page with the start button is white except for the start button itself. Then when I click start, HackShield pops up with 3 bars already. It stays like that for 5 minutes then gives me error code "HackShield : Update Error (805306416) Cannot connect to server" It's really starting to aggravate me and help would be extremly appreciated. It's really starting to bug me and no one has answered on basil so I'm hoping for some insight on how I can fix this problem if I can.

If it helps, I'm running Windows XP with the last service pack and have "Videotron Security Services"

Duffy
duffyrfox
duffyrfox
Forum Newb

Number of posts : 3
Ki : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

I have a huge issue with hackshield at the moment >.< Empty Re: I have a huge issue with hackshield at the moment >.<

Post  Mozillo Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down