Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Pilgrim (Both Film and books) Preview

2 posters

Go down

Scott Pilgrim (Both Film and books) Preview Empty Scott Pilgrim (Both Film and books) Preview

Post  Mozillo Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Well, I started to read the Scott Pilgrim comic books, I've read the first 3 volumes... It's pretty tight bro! They are pretty funny, and it's fun cause nearly everyone I've spoken to or hang around with has been interested in them for the sake of it and then enjoyed them, it's pretty epic...
That's not all!

MMMMMM! It's gonna be tits ass bazinga! I seriously can't wait to see this film! I think Michel Cera will play a slightly different Scott Pilgrim, cause in the books he is much more confident, whilst Michel Cera himself is just... not...

Overview:
Set in Canada, Toronto (where Michel Cera himself is from...) 23-year old Scott Pilgrim has got himself a new girlfriend, and she's in high school! However, he finds himself crazy in love with the mysterious new girl, Ramona Flowers. They start dating and he soon finds out that in order to date her properly Scott must defeat her 7 evil exs! So he continues life as they come at him with their super powers in this geeky awesomefest! It has some pretty nifty bits! Like the... bosses, dropping coins... and even items some times!
Man, I cannot wait!
"You gotta break out the L word." "Lesbian?" "The other L word." "Lesbians...?"
I need to use that line in RL!!! Very Happy

I think the film is going to be AMAZING! I suggest everyone should watch it! It comes out in Europe 25th of August!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Scott Pilgrim (Both Film and books) Preview Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim (Both Film and books) Preview

Post  Whillikers Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

Dang, I was rather sceptical at first but it actually looks class!
Whillikers
Whillikers
Jesus

Number of posts : 2327
Ki : 944
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://applejuicer.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum