Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK guys check this, im gonna go out on a limb here but....

+4
MM_Addict
BlastedS
Solent
Verkillyn
8 posters

Go down

OK guys check this, im gonna go out on a limb here but.... Empty OK guys check this, im gonna go out on a limb here but....

Post  Verkillyn Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:00 pm

ok dudes ur my guildies and stuff and i trust u guys and u guys all kno my current situation right now so dudes(and rach XD) i have a favor to ask one of u... who is willing to train my char and level him up untill i solve my maple story problem...

requirements are:
-that person must play ms often
-that person also must gain levels rather quickly also(who ever is intrested and will give me specific amount of leveling per week or per day or sumthin, i would appreciate it alot)
-most of all.. has to be trustable.... i have some decent equips that sell for some money and that i would hope not to get scammed off....

also who ever is training my char can(if they have) give additional equips to make my character better for the time being to help them level faster

ok my char equips in Verkillyn
lvl 41 fighter
73 atk +1 strength zard
+6 atk wgs
the other clothing is pretty normal
the way i train is that i normally buy warrior elixers and go to nightmares( WOOOOOOOO it evaporates mesos like in a second! i spend wayyyyyyyyy too much on pots there, but its kinda worth it)
and i forgot all the other stuff i have there but u will see it when u get on...

1 last thing is PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ someone do this favor for me and not scam me plz pale pale Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Verkillyn
Verkillyn

Number of posts : 33
Ki : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

OK guys check this, im gonna go out on a limb here but.... Empty Re: OK guys check this, im gonna go out on a limb here but....

Post  Verkillyn Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:03 pm

oh and sorry for double posting but if anyone has any questions just ask....
Verkillyn
Verkillyn

Back to top Go down

OK guys check this, im gonna go out on a limb here but.... Empty Re: OK guys check this, im gonna go out on a limb here but....

Post  Solent Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm

sorry i'm out the equation because.......i don't level Smile
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219
Registration date : 2007-12-14

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Verkillyn Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:32 pm

lol why dont u level? Question
Verkillyn
Verkillyn

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:58 pm

For the same reason I don't level..

ITS BORING! Razz
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MM_Addict Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Solent wrote:sorry i'm out the equation because.......i don't level Smile
MM_Addict
MM_Addict
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1273
Ki : 7

https://kamisama.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verkillyn Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad aww come on guys...none of u lvl?
theres gotta be some1 here that can help me out that also likes a fighter and wants to test one out or sumthin
Verkillyn
Verkillyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Whillikers Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:02 am

You'd want mark or tarik for that job, although they're both occupied I believe. Or Vonn.

I for one suck at leveling, due to my awesomeness.
Whillikers
Whillikers
Jesus

Number of posts : 2327
Ki : 944
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://applejuicer.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:19 am

i am not the greatest at leveling but i hope to within the next 2 weeks
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  Verkillyn Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:43 am

ok but wheres mark or tark and i kno bout there current situation with the hacking and 2x exp leveling but i only want my char to get to lvl 51 Sad Sad cuz i used to have a sin and he got hacked at lvl 46 then i continued my old fighter and then thats when my internet went to hell in a handbasket Sad ever since my fighter got to lvl 39 (which was about 2 months ago) i only gained 2 lvls so plz if mark or tarik or vonn read this just get my char to lvl 51 and ill reward that person with something nice in return What a Face if they dont steal my chars stuff and everything is in place and what not
Verkillyn
Verkillyn

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Lol I lvld maybe 5 times in the past half year?
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verkillyn Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Shocked Shocked are u serious? i forgot wat lvl are u? wat lvl are u lol?
Verkillyn
Verkillyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Yeah, in about half a yeah i didn't level... it took me ages to get from 60 to 61 i am VERY slow at leveling if i actually have to kill monsters instead of doing pqs i am a lazy person
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:10 pm

I'm sorry but the thought of levelling another warrior while my whiteknight stays on lvl 77 just doesnt appeal to me so I wont be doing it.
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574

Back to top Go down

Post  SourDonut Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:45 pm

I added you to this guild and been your friend forever,
and you don't trust me? *sniff*
And if you'll be gone for about a year i might even level it to 42! =]
SourDonut
SourDonut
Active User

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down