Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid things to Say around SkitzoCat/Kitty

4 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

Stupid things to Say around SkitzoCat/Kitty Empty Stupid things to Say around SkitzoCat/Kitty

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Okay guys im not going to go into detail about all this okay because im not willing to share such deeply personal things with many people. As long as you dont say/talk about any of the following things then im okay. Just please respect me on these issues.

Things not to Say/Talk about.

1.Depression/Being "Depressed", although the matter fo fact is that if you were truly depressed you wouldnt me on maple to talk to me.
2.Euthanasia (Suicide)
3.Self Harm.

Im going to say it once, here, and here only. I hope you will respect my wishes, and please dont talk to me about these matters.

Thank you
Yours Truly
Chaz x

Back to top Go down

Stupid things to Say around SkitzoCat/Kitty Empty Re: Stupid things to Say around SkitzoCat/Kitty

Post  Mozillo Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:13 pm

Awesome that is me down to a peg.
Depression ~ yup mmhmmm everyone knows about my problems
Suicide ~ well yeah
Self Harm ~ Yeah mmhmmmmm
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Stupid things to Say around SkitzoCat/Kitty Empty Re: Stupid things to Say around SkitzoCat/Kitty

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Mozillo wrote:Awesome that is me down to a peg.
Depression ~ yup mmhmmm everyone knows about my problems
Suicide ~ well yeah
Self Harm ~ Yeah mmhmmmmm
Then you will understand Chris, how it feels when people say they are "depressed" when quite clearly they are not. Also, i dont know about your problems, if you need to talk any time, you know where I am.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:20 pm

No offense or anything but i would rather talk to someone who i know better than some random person who i have only just begun to know. I think i am beginning to build up a hatred which is why i shall stop talking
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:31 pm

Mozillo wrote:No offense or anything but i would rather talk to someone who i know better than some random person who i have only just begun to know. I think i am beginning to build up a hatred which is why i shall stop talking

This is where I get confused... Please tell me where I asked to talk... I said "If you want to talk ill be here" thats an offer, i wasnt asking.. I know what you mean, i couldnt talk to a stranger about Tammy but still, I have talked to someone who has had similar experiences called Mia and she helped ALOT. Just offering the same oppertunity I had to you, I wasnt expecting you to accept. Just an option.

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:39 pm

... Just a heads up, the guild chat can result in random discussions about this type of thing so if you do see a conversation like this its not aimed at you.
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:47 pm

WindDrake wrote:... Just a heads up, the guild chat can result in random discussions about this type of thing so if you do see a conversation like this its not aimed at you.
Aye Cheers bud, im just asking for people to be a little more sensative about these matters because they are something that trouble me. I apreciate your heads up though, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:44 am

If they talk about it in general, you can't stop em as you know I see depression in a different way than you do. But asking the people not to talk to YOU about it is fine with me. And I suggest you don't talk to chris then Razz
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MM_Addict Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:56 am

(///.o) - BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY...

LLAMA DRAMA

Locked. Keep the drama to PM's.
MM_Addict
MM_Addict
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1273
Ki : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://kamisama.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down