Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got this messege from Chaz

+5
Mark
MM_Addict
Solent
Mozillo
BlastedS
9 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can Chaz and Rachel join the guild again?

got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

got this messege from Chaz - Page 2 Empty Re: got this messege from Chaz

Post  Kamatari Mon May 19, 2008 2:13 pm

People are going to complain about drama whether you like it or not and do it just because you don't like it. It's a part of teenage life, and it's one of life's displeasures that we all have to deal with, just like indecision.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Mon May 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Kamatari wrote:People are going to complain about drama whether you like it or not and do it just because you don't like it. It's a part of teenage life, and it's one of life's displeasures that we all have to deal with, just like indecision.

But instead of making more drama and encouraging it basically, we could also try to avoid it and keep it friendly. If you ask me, Rach and me, well also other people ofcourse, have had enough drama for the rest of their lives. And making more drama is not something I'm waiting for.

Rachel made the decision to stay out of the guild to avoid more drama. She showed that she is indeed mature enough to aknowledge that it won't work. And your comment didn't really show the same respect you where asking from her in the first place, so it makes you as bad as she was back then.
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon May 19, 2008 7:10 pm

BlastedS wrote:But instead of making more drama and encouraging it basically, we could also try to avoid it and keep it friendly. If you ask me, Rach and me, well also other people ofcourse, have had enough drama for the rest of their lives. And making more drama is not something I'm waiting for.

Rachel made the decision to stay out of the guild to avoid more drama. She showed that she is indeed mature enough to aknowledge that it won't work. And your comment didn't really show the same respect you where asking from her in the first place, so it makes you as bad as she was back then.

If she decided to stay out of the guild, then she has no business responding to our posts. My comment makes me as bad as she was back then? I'm fine with that. Here you want me to acknowledge the fact that I'm still immature? Fine. I'm still immature. hmmm... let's count how many problems that solved.

I find it funny that I called her out on a mistake and here you are bitching me out for it. Oh well, everyone needs to be defended every once in a while.

If you want to try to stop making drama with me, delete this thread since Rach and Chaz seem to have made our decision for us.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Mon May 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Look I am not bitching at you, I am just sick of all the bitching of EVREYONE at each other, and evreyone bringing stuff up that was ages ago, and that was past. And if you think that because she stayed out of kamisama she is not worth being talked normally to, then you are making an elite group out of kami members. And thats what we always NOT wanted, Kamisama being elite and evreyone else being treated like shit because they are not "part of the group". Well if you see it as defending her, then so be it, but if she would have made an arsy comment to you about something, I would have done the same, because I'm just sick of the drama llama in general.

And NO I don't delete topics, so far I deleted one, and that was only because it could have affected my future, career and what not. I refuse to delete this, and I won't let anyone delete it. It is useless to delete this topic because it doesn't fix the problem, it just makes us run away from it.

So if anyone deletes this topic, I will personally make evreyone lose the right to do that, except sean max and rob ofcourse, simply because I can't. Thanks
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Mon May 19, 2008 8:20 pm

I reccomend you do delete this topic, because in my opinion your acting like an ass towards jen.

*counts from 5 till the drama starts*
Mark
Mark
Pure Evil

Number of posts : 851
Ki : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Mon May 19, 2008 8:37 pm

do w/e you want
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon May 19, 2008 9:07 pm

No he wasn't mark, being an ass isn't one of marv's qualities at all. He was just stating what he wanted, similar to chaz when he wrote that he didn't want to hear about suicide and cutting and stuff (except marv isn't an arrogant asshole). We should all respect each others feelings more.

He is right, we all need to stop making drama about everything and everyone... Razz
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  MM_Addict Tue May 20, 2008 10:11 pm

If chaz rejoins and slips up he will find out that the internet can be serious business. And no, that was not meant as a joke.
MM_Addict
MM_Addict
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1273
Ki : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://kamisama.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Tue May 20, 2008 10:20 pm

He doesn't even have a chance to come back I think..
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Tue May 20, 2008 10:48 pm

I think that chaz shouldn't be able to come back into the guild because it would probably cause high tension, and nearly everything he would say would possibly be taken the wrong way.

The damage he caused is deep; and if you guys can't forget about Yue and her forehead, and she left a long time ago, then this will definitely be difficult to forget.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Wed May 21, 2008 11:10 am

True, thats why I also think he cant rejoin.. I mean I realise now it would add nothing..
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vonn Sat May 24, 2008 8:58 am

Sorry I say No.

I didn't get involved , wasn't even in the guild when all the drama happened - have no idea what it was about apart from confidences being blabbed.

Today come back - and find not a very nice comment in my shop from Chas - just because I am in the guild and he remembers me.

They will just stir up tension all over again.

Chaz seems to like causing trouble, and as Rach admits she is a Drama queen.

Marv Keep them as buddies if you want but don't subject the rest of us to all the drama please.
vonn
vonn
Forum Newb

Number of posts : 18
Ki : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sat May 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Well, w/e.. they don't wanna come back anyways.. and tbh, I don't really mind... its just drama llama all the time... and ur right vonn.. I should have kept you all out of it in the first place.. I mean I know I'm like "the drama king", but still... I wish things will turn normal again someday... I just don't know where to start..
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Sat May 24, 2008 2:54 pm

And you will marv; you should ask your rents for a vacation (bribe them if you have to).

I don't think the whole drama llama thing was all on Marv's part. Chaz was an ass, is an ass, and will always be an ass. ok so Marv messed up when he told Rach things he shouldn't have, but Rach had no reason to tell Chaz anything. She should have known that Chaz and Marv didn't like each other, and that Chaz would take whatever he could against Marv and run with it.

Marv, I understand that you are trying to get us to see what you see in Rach, but she has been given several opportunities to show us, but failed to all but once. I was impressed with the way she handled the whole you with her in England thing, but with everything other than that, she has only made herself look worse.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sat May 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Believe me, one day you will all see it.. I would like to close this topic as it is if evreyone agrees, the decision "no" has been made, both by Rach and by the guild, I have solved things with Chaz, I won't forgive him and I don't know if I ever will, I told him that too.

We will see what happends...
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content