Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRRRRRR Nintendo E3!!!!

4 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

GRRRRRR Nintendo E3!!!! Empty GRRRRRR Nintendo E3!!!!

Post  Mozillo Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Well i am currently watching the E3 Press conference on Gamespot and i think ALL nintendo came on to do was (mostly) say "Hey look we have a lot of money" and just boast. I mean the President of the American Nintendo was just saying how the Wii is selling more things and has made more games. The reason it has sold more is because it is slightly more unique, The game factor though, well that is because they have just remade and re-remade the same game over and OVER again. Like the rayman rabbids thing.... How many games have they made? (woo pokemon(that is where i have gotten to (ranger(woo spore))) Then there is the Wii (insert annoyingly stupid concept here) Then he decided to show some games coming soon. The first one was "Star Wars Clone Wars" I mean SERIOUSLY! It is a game based on possibly the worst TV programme EVER! Then there was ANOTHER Rabbids game, then they finally had an ACTUAL game. Which was a new COD game.
What has annoyed me more is the DS, i mean it is a GAMING console. Yet they are making all sorts of crappy games for them. The Retarded cooking game which is just a game which will tell you what to do in cooking. But this is already in a cook book. (why need it(save the planet)) They were also talking about airplane stuff in how it will tell you all sorts of stuff you might need (LEARN IT BEFORE YOU LEAVE!)
Now they just announced ANOTHER money making add-on. Some weird Motion Plus thing so it is more precise. OH NOW, there is going to be ANOTHER Wii Sports game. Sure Spore is gonna be cool but the worst version is on DS.
Earlier i mentioned how they have more games. This is because the 360 has proper games WHICH LAST A LONG time so you don't need to buy a new game like every week.(Fable 2 being a good one) I have yet to watch the Microsoft E3 press conference.

Lol, "you really like that Throtle don't you reggi"

Another thing, GH on the DS! looks like the worst concept evs! I mean you can't really make it very accurate.
Lol the boss owns at sword fighting. Oh he lost...
"if you stop to think about a summer vacation" Oh wait.... go outside and do it.... (would be better to release this game in the winter.

oooh, "the worlds BEST game creators" blowing your own trumpet me thinks....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

GRRRRRR Nintendo E3!!!! Empty Re: GRRRRRR Nintendo E3!!!!

Post  Mozillo Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:09 pm

oh.... Now there is gonna be Wii Music... but GASP! The gaming ledgend!!!!! Is it the head of nintendo? I missed the name!

This game... looks freeking annoying.... I mean it would probably be cheaper to buy a REAL intstrument and learn to play it... It would be cheaper what with actually buying a wii and the required sold seperatley add-ons

HOLY FREAKING CRAP
that is awesome
they are playing some mario... theme... on Wii Music... Cool but i still wouldn't buy the game.
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:13 pm

and now time for a talk... and it broke... oh no... i think it is over... I missed the beginning. I came in when they were half way through a snowboard game which uses the ballance board. And that looked quite good because it is actually something that gets you involved more
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:44 pm

Sounds like you were having fun watching that show. I think Nintendo has to keep making new add-ons because quite honestly, the graphics aren't that good, and they need to keep people interested by making the same games with new remotes to play them with, or else they won't make any more money.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:39 pm

and then they will go back to the point they were at before the Wii was released. Nearing bankrupt. The Gamecube just didn't do it for them... I still have one (still use it) but it just isn't used in any form of statistic anymore. They still use PS2 and normal Xbox but in the Nintendo graph there was no GBA or Gamecube (cause they just weren't as good compared to PS2)
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 am

I hope they don't go bankrupt! They are a good company.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:54 am

lol nintendo go bankrupt? not a chance, biggest chance is they disappear from evreywhere except asia..
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 am

nintendo is v.popular in japan, i doubht they'll ever fail there unless they cock it up big time!

Funny thnig is, that microsoft will never break the japanese market because they're an american company, even during the last generation, the gamecube outsold the x-box by like 3-4:1 (cant remember the exact figures) lol
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219
Registration date : 2007-12-14

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down