Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our best memories with each other:

4 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

Our best memories with each other: Empty Our best memories with each other:

Post  Solent Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 am

Can each person edit just one post every time they remember a new memory!

i'm going to expand under each title

My first time one maple
My first ever character was infact a chap called solentstorm. I f***** up his stats.

My second character on maple
A freind offered to make a new character for me and take him to level 20 in just 3 days. Solent was born...a blackman (my freind was black). Having reset the password and promptly changing my skin colour i embarked upon a long journey!

The first time i met kev
Max needed to trade items from one account to another one day, so he called upon a guy called vizzydrix whom max proudly stated was his bestist mate on maple.
The trade was done without the irishman nicking the panlid, and as a thankyou max rewarded him with 10k and a bronze ore. Which at the time felt like a huge sum of money!

The funny moments
Perhaps the greatest one was when sean mistakenly wrote "and then she told me to shit on her" in guild chat. Naturally the response was "0.0" "sean wtf are you talking about." Upon which he promptly replied "oh shit" and logged off. We never knew the true story behind this...

The times when me and max dressed as Hobo's asking for whuskii, max as the monopoly man, us as human/dog/horse's, us dressed as demented clowns and most recently watermelon wearing african tribesmen.

Sean throwing a bag of keys and chipping kev's tooth with it (i think it was that way around)

Seeing Yue for the first time
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219
Registration date : 2007-12-14

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Our best memories with each other: Empty Re: Our best memories with each other:

Post  WindDrake Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:20 am

emm do you do our own or just quote it with changes?

Rob's edit:
edit your own post like i did with yours, so the topic stays clean!
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Hehe when I first met Rob and Max (max still on silacious)

When I reached cleric and was so happy I jumped around like a mad man

When I became Jr.

When I fooled evreyone on april 1st telling evreyone I was going to leave because I got an invite from Sugar (top guild at the time)

When me and Sean where in the dungeon.. I don't know why but somehow I remember that moment. I think that was the start of a great friendship Very Happy

EDIT (Part2)

I remember my first char. dont remember his name, he was a thief and I wanted to make him a samurai so I added loads of strength, what Jens dad said about inteligence is the same thing I thought.. I deleted him very soon tho after I found a build on how to make a cleric. So BlastedS was born and it is perfect untill now xD (4dex, 4str, perf sp allocation)

I remember talking a lot with Max and Rob... we really burned down HOURS talking, Actually I talked loads with evreyone, which is probably why I kept playing.

I remember a moment that wasnt very nice, but it was funny Razz The moment when Claire came online (who max dated 🤢) after I took her place as a jr, she went berserk, left the guild, I felt bad and went to talk to her. We became pretty good friends I guess, but she disappeared. I guess most friends are usually only the people who stay, others are just... flaws?

Last edited by BlastedS on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:19 pm

I remember when I first started (August 18, 2005 What a Face ) my parents and I would play on Saturday nights from 8 pm to like 6 am Sunday morning.

I remember when I first met Rob; he invited me into the guild and he and some girl were arguing about something (probably arguing with Yue).

I remember my first character. His name was SteelCorona, a warrior. He only made it lvl 23 or 24 cuz I completely messed up his points. My dad would often say when I leveled up, "Put points in inteligence. You don't want a stupid warrior."

I remember when Heartlessful reached lvl 50.

I remember all the times I would ask you guys what your names were cuz I would always forget them. (Never again with you guys cuz you all are the best people ever!!!)
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:26 pm

First time on maple it took me probably 10x the time it takes the average mapler to get off maple island because we only had 1 computer at the time and had to take turns -_-

First Character was wLnddrake, no matter how fucked up I made him I never gave up, I just took breaks.

Second maple character was WlndDrake originally made to annoy guild members became my second most char and currently unused lvl 40 hybrid spearman.

First time I properly met marv was during a guild kerning pq. Earliest memory I have with the guild is me pleading with you guys on the West Domain of Perion to expel some noob in the guild to let me in... and you guys were just about to not do it.

Funniest moments... so many that I cant remember,(might update when I see some more of yours)
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm

When I joined there was 2 jens
WindDrake
WindDrake