Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys i have a confession to make...

+3
BlastedS
Mark
Solent
7 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guys i have a confession to make... - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys i have a confession to make...

Post  Kamatari Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:15 am

I wouldn't be so heartless as to shoot a man dead in front of his 12 year old daughter in the parking lot of a post office.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Guys i have a confession to make... - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys i have a confession to make...

Post  Kamatari Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:10 am

*sigh* Apparently, the guy who lives a few doors down was the one who did it. He confessed to it and everything. He went as far as buying a rental car and dying his hair to cover up what he did, but they still caught him...

Supposedly, the federal officer was on duty, but he had his daughter with him and he left his gun in his car. (oO)

I don't really remember the guy, but my mom talked to him a lot and waved to him and he pet my dog. She said he was a really nice guy... Unfortunately, he's eligible for the death penalty cuz he shot an officer.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  MM_Addict Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Kamatari wrote:*sigh* Apparently, the guy who lives a few doors down was the one who did it. He confessed to it and everything. He went as far as buying a rental car and dying his hair to cover up what he did, but they still caught him...

Supposedly, the federal officer was on duty, but he had his daughter with him and he left his gun in his car. (oO)

I don't really remember the guy, but my mom talked to him a lot and waved to him and he pet my dog. She said he was a really nice guy... Unfortunately, he's eligible for the death penalty cuz he shot an officer.
lol what a douche.

People are such dumbasses. Especially people who think that dying his hair and buying a rental car is a smart way to not get caught. You need a state driving license to even rent a car, just cross reference the license plate with all the rental agencies and you'' have his details. Even without that you have the caliber of gun he used and the bullets, not to mention what time he was out of the house and away. Neighbours can confirm him not being home, especially as he was stupid enough to make an active presence. Dying your hair ahah this guy sounds so ignorant. Because dying your hair changes it's dna, your facial structure (wonder if he ever noticed e-fits were black and white -.-).

Looks like getting rid of his presence from society is a good thing, even just for the fact that it prevents his stupidity rubbing off on others.
MM_Addict
MM_Addict
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1273
Ki : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://kamisama.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:00 pm

He isn't the only one who has tried to hide it like that...

Yeah, that's why the FBI went to his house, to see if they could find the gun. They SWATted him at a kidney center. He was 50-60 years old...

They think he was having road rage; something happened on the road and the guy followed the federal officer to the post office where they got in an arguement and the officer got shot.

lol the news reporters kept trying to get my mom and the neighbor she was conversing with to talk with them on camera. I think total like 5 other news stations called my house wondering what was happening.

Oh well, I'll tell you guys what he was sentenced to if you guys really care.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:40 pm

yuh I wanna know :O Tell me asap pl0x xD
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm

xD ok but it might take a couple months for the trial to start...
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2