Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know when you've played too much Maplestory....

+2
Sheepkilla
Mozillo
6 posters

Go down

You know when you've played too much Maplestory.... Empty You know when you've played too much Maplestory....

Post  Mozillo Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 pm

when you wake up half way through the night mashing your leg for where you had the potion button on your laptop, or trying to jump to a rope that doesn't exist. You woke up because you had a nightmare that your main wasn't in a safe place and got knocked off then died losing that precious exp... Even though, you know that you left your person in a place with no monsters or were on a different character....
I do this TOO often, fearing for my life until I wake up... again....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

You know when you've played too much Maplestory.... Empty Re: You know when you've played too much Maplestory....

Post  Sheepkilla Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 am

Sometimes i can't fall asleep because I'm thinking about pro stuff in maplestory that will probaly not happen to me.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Number of posts : 1010
Ki : 926
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

You know when you've played too much Maplestory.... Empty Re: You know when you've played too much Maplestory....

Post  Mozillo Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 pm

I just don't sleep o.o
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Then are you a midget?
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:29 am

What? What the hell? How did that come about?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Well most of your growth comes from sleeping o_o
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Whillikers Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:13 pm

You know when you've played too much Maplestory....

When you make a topic like this Razz:O
Whillikers
Whillikers
Jesus

Number of posts : 2327
Ki : 944
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://applejuicer.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 am

Yep.... that is pretty much it...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 pm

when you go to your fridge to repot... when you try to use buffs while playing a sport... when you try to change channel when theres too big of a queue
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 am

Occasionally if I'm tired I'll check above me to see if haste has worn off... or if I've run out of mp.... But I also think... somehow... gaming got to me... I tried to turn on my light with my tv sound controls.... because the sound controls on my laptop.... and all the media buttons... do things... play = g, forward = p sound down = c sound up = b I think mute = a....
etc...
Or even, when you decide to pay for everything in pennies....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 pm

I remember when I first stopped playing maple i kept randomly tapping shift for ages before I realised it
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:06 pm

You realize that you've been playing too much Maplestory when you go afk most of the time.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Ryan, that sucked....
Or when you stand still for ages waiting for someone to tell you what to do...
(lame)
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:46 pm

you know you've played too much maple when youre being picked for a team and you keep shouting your age how you can throw well and that you are very exp...
When you try to hurt people by shouting power guard and jumping at their head...
When you go out on a killing rampage for seven hours with a massive sword but only come back with a few etc drops...
When you are doing some work and someone walks in and you ask them to cc...
When you jump in front of a bus without a care cause you know you'll just end up in town anyway with a few sores
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 pm

You know you play too much maplestory when you only have a couple chars and your main is above lvl 70.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:00 am

You know that you've played too much maple when you are at a party and you keep asking people what the code is.
You know that you've played too much maple when you are in a serious exam but don't take it seriously because if you get an answer wrong you can just start again and keep going till you get it right.
You know when you've played too much maple when you jump kicking out your legs far front and back EACH time... (sort of a rocker jump).
You know when you've played too much maple when you go on a boat and hide downstairs due to fear of being attacked...
You know when you've played too much maple when you stare at the screen for about 10 minutes without blinking and you aren't even focused, you are just staring blankly because you know the map off by heart. (done that one)
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:12 am

You know when you've been playing too much maplestory when you brake a leg from jumping off a rope.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:33 pm

You know you've played too much maplestory when you expect a mushroom to jump all of a sudden...
You know you've played too much maplestory when you run away from a snail, scared it might attack you...
You know you've played too much maplestory when you look at ur bills and notice 90% of the money you spend was on new keyboards because evrey time you fail at a Jump Quest you break one... (happened to me, thats why I stopped JQs because if I break my laptops keyboard (or laptop as a whole) I'll be screwed...)
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 am

You know when you've been playing too much maplestory when you try to electrify your gloves for Stormcaster Gloves.

You know when you've been playing too much maplestory when you try to protect a bunny.

You know when you've been playing too much maplestory when you try to kill a shark.

You know when you've been playing too much maplestory when you try to eat apples for power.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:02 am

You know when you play too much maplestory whenever you are answering a question you expect a "WRONG" To burst up
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down