Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Dear sweet jesus, I am scarred for life

+2
Mark
WindDrake
6 posters

:: Okami :: General :: Random /f13/

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh Dear sweet jesus, I am scarred for life - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Dear sweet jesus, I am scarred for life

Post  Kamatari Fri May 29, 2009 4:53 am

Why are you guys still talking about this?

I can't look at it now anyway cuz I'm not on a close person's computer. I'd probably never be invited back here if I viewed it here. (I'm at my Aunt's house, on HER laptop.)
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear sweet jesus, I am scarred for life - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Dear sweet jesus, I am scarred for life

Post  Kamatari Fri May 29, 2009 5:22 am

oh yeah, my Dad's snoring makes me scarred for life... Freshly painted walls fear the night cuz his snoring almost takes the fresh paint off the walls... When he goes to Aunt Libby's house, he has to sleep in the basement cuz his snoring is so bad. He snores so loud, she can hear him 2 floors up on the opposite side of the house as if he was in the next room.

I can forget about sleeping when we go on vacation and I wake in the middle of the night (happens very frequently for some reason, even in my own bed).

haha Totally forgot to mention how he falls asleep in about 2 seconds. He literally puts his head on the pillow and he's snoring. My previously mentioned aunt said it's like her too. You let the back of their head rest on something, and they are out like lightbulbs. It scares me when he does that...
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Yeah Kev does this weird *pop* noise when he's breathing and jesus christ you cannot sleep with that shit, I sometimes feel like going up and punching him in the face Evil or Very Mad

Also yeah Beth you should gather all the family around and open the tab it would be epic!
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Fri May 29, 2009 7:51 pm

So they can read what I wrote? He already knows his snoring bothers me.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Fri May 29, 2009 9:42 pm

No i meant the offended page....
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Fri May 29, 2009 11:30 pm

ewww!!! These people wouldn't be interested in that sort of thing... They would wonder what kind of sicko's I converse with and I'd probably not be allowed on a computer til I returned home, which is like 3 weeks still.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sat May 30, 2009 12:45 am

And they'd hate me... more than they do... they'd say "Gawd, that Chirs boy, what a weirdo, we should bust a cap in his ass" (in a posh voice)

Currently I fall asleep REALLY easily, If I sit on something that is nice, soft, comforting (my bed, sofa, a window) I struggle to stay awake... could go down to the dehyrdration (nothing like one glass of liquid a day) but, when I'm on my hard wooden chair that has no give and kills me... I can stay awake for about... 2-3 days as long as I don't go on anything soft.... and maybe some sugar...

I think, or i've been told, that I sleep rather oddly... like I was at a party where I stayed up all night, then whilst we were watching a shit film I was on an armchair and drifted inbetween sleep (each drift was apparently at least 10 minutes or more) and there was a picture taken of my leaning on my wrist with my wrist in my face... or something... sleep is for the weak...

FUCK! Hit my elbow on my desk, thumb moved unintentionally a lot, then tingled... always fun hitting that nerve...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2