Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news for myself, and for other people who were gone.

4 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

Good news for myself, and for other people who were gone. Empty Good news for myself, and for other people who were gone.

Post  Sheepkilla Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Well, this Thursday i had my surgery on my gums. It was a real long surgery, about 2 hours long. I was injected with about 15 shots of novacain, my lips were really puffy. The doctor had to cut my gums to push up all of this scar tissue that was keeping my teeth from popping through. I haven't had my two front teeth for 5 years, yes, 5 years. When they had a look at the teeth it seemed that they were almost capsulized. My body has been eating at the teeth, both teeth had some teeth missing, not much. I forgot what this issue was called but if I didn't have this surgery who knows what would happen with my teeth. After they stitched everything back together they put some packing where they operated which I will have to keep on for 10 days. I'm really happy because people won't have to ask me what happened to my two front teeth again =0.

Now, for some people who have been faraway from maple. There's a new big patch coming soon, I'm not sure when but soon. This patch will contain Time Temple, yes, the long awaited Time Temple! There's been much talk about Time Temple and MSEA is just about to get it also. Now, a new skill is coming out, it's called the Maker skill, or "Alchemist." This skill allows you to create an equipment and use special gems to also raise the attack on it. Now with Time Temple, you'd think, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KILL PINK BEAN? Well, you don't actually HAVE to. There's a weapon, similar to the Timeless equips called Reverse equips. These weapons are forgable with Maker and also level up over time like Timeless equips do. The only down side is that the clean attack is two attack lower, not a big deal ehh? These equipments are VERY useful for people who have too much dex, str, or luk. Both of these equips are for level 120. When you're lv 120 you can enter the Time Temple! Time Temple holds a lot of the lv 120+ monsters that drop the etc's that give the best Attack gems for the Maker skill. Pretty neat ehh? I hope this helps all of the people who haven't been on maple for a while.
Happy Mapling =)
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Number of posts : 1010
Ki : 926
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Good news for myself, and for other people who were gone. Empty Re: Good news for myself, and for other people who were gone.

Post  Mozillo Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 pm

HOW do we know it is coming? Were we told on the website... too bored to actually check... so I'll say... I unno... looks nice... I'll be 120 NEVER!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! and to get the bestest things... you would need to be like level 14x + 1000 GIGAWATTS!!!!!!!!!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Good news for myself, and for other people who were gone. Empty Re: Good news for myself, and for other people who were gone.

Post  Solent Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:27 am

nice!

Hope the mouth in generals doing fine, it's a pain when the mouth isn't working normally, isn't it kev Razz
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219
Registration date : 2007-12-14

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 am

Ummm dude you can get the Reverse equips at level 120 easy o_o. Well if you're a shadower which means you take little to no damage. But the Timeless Equips are IMPOSSIBLE right now.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:31 am

Ouch, 15 shots of novacain.... I'm very glad your surgery went well!!!! Send us a pic when you get the packaging off!

I remember when I had to have 2 teeth extracted; they and another tooth were fighting for the same spot... I still have a gap where they used to be... You can't really see it from the front, but you sorta can from the side. The gap is pretty convinient cuz I can stick a straw through and drink stuff from a glass Razz But the right half of my teeth are perfect, the bottom left is all messed up cuz of those stupid teeth...

lol I was still feeling the affects of the novacain when my dog launched himself on me and made my nose bleed... didn't even feel it xP

Wow, I'm glad they made a second set so people won't have to kill each other for the Timeless ones... Thanks for the info Ryan!!!
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:12 am

No problem I hope you come back soon! Once again, good luck on your exams!
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:44 am

It would seem that our guild goes by a very steady regime of, being smart, wearing glasses (or contacts (or will in the future)) AND having some sort of problem with teeth.... What's next... do we all have one hand drastically bigger than the other?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 am

Also, it seems to be another one of those things where it is easy for EVERY JOB THERE IS (Warriors+Brawlers have a lot of hp, mages have mp and therfore hp, Thieves have darksight, Gunners have fairly decent hp) APART FROM Bowman and Crossbowman, you will die in one hit, and have nothing to get around this....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Well Chris even though Gunslingers have more hp there damage sucks a lot in the beginning.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:23 pm

The point of that was that everyone will be able to get by anything due to them being able to take more than two hits or less before death... but w/e
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Well Chris you are a ranged character and you do use less hp pots so don't complain k?
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Every monster above like... level 70 has some kind of deadly magic attack... and not every map has a platform that is a nice distance away from the big scary monsters that I can hit them without being hit... by anything... or above them all so I can hold x and laugh as they cannot hit me (that ends at Stormbreakers)
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:46 pm

You got super leveling ups at Newties don't forget o_O
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Have to GET to newties first...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

And once there you DONT LEAVE.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:48 am

What if I need to repot? Then what happens? DISASTER!!!!!!!!!! LAPTOPS GO INTO NUCLEAR MELT DOWN.... or something like that... i'll give it a go at some point....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 pm

You can party with someone to help train you.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 pm

But I don't know people, and with random people I end up commenting on something then wake up in an alley with my kidneys missing and a camel shackled to my neck....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:14 pm

oO

Do you get exp from Newties? Maybe you can beg Ren to train you... How is Ren doing btw? tell him I miss him lots!!!
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Ren's migrated to his Bowmaster and he doesn't post on the forum much =(
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 pm

to be leeched at Newties I think I need to be like level 100... or 105... either way... that is many a level away... on the newties map, bowman can ONLY kill one newtie, whilst standing in a spot where death is avoidable...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:19 pm

oO Why only one?
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm

All the others can hit and kill me... or so I hear...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down