Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sticky situation...

2 posters

:: Okami :: General :: Random /f13/

Go down

A sticky situation... Empty A sticky situation...

Post  Mozillo Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Today, I went into the canteen with my friends... I got a bread roll (mm, filling (on a diet... need to lose the 2kg I put on over easter)) and then we had to sit on a table, there were no free tables (our tables are like... Hexagonal or Octogonogal (Sounds like a HP teacher)) so we three sat on the other side of a table to these two girls in the lowest school year. Max and I had the fear we were gonna look like a couple o' paedophiles.
Needless to say, I finished my SALTY (bleh) bread roll... whilst I was waiting for my friends to finish, I was brushing the crumbs off my lap. I then realised half way through vigorously trying to brush some crumbs off... that my hand couldn't really be seen... and with my arm giggling... and the small children... I put up with the crumbs....

Care to share some of your own Sticky Situations?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

A sticky situation... Empty Re: A sticky situation...

Post  Whillikers Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:28 am

A 'sticky' situation eh?

Did you get a bit too excited while you were brushing the crumbs and staring at kids?

Can't think of one off the top of my head but I'll get back to this when I do!
Whillikers
Whillikers
Jesus

Number of posts : 2327
Ki : 944
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://applejuicer.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:36 am

As I was reading the topic title as I was clicking the link... I realised... oops....

Another situation like this was last Thursday. My friend Ben and I were hurrying back to the station after having a bromantic trip to town so we could catch our different trains. There are some road lights (the ones with the three colours) just outside where no one really knows when to cross as it takes about 1 minute of still cars for the man to turn green...
Anyway, there was a big group of people there... I walked up and the first thing I said quite loudly was, "It smells really badly of urine." and then stood there waiting... Some girls, a small boy and his father turned round to look at me... as people do (with flaming pitchforks) and Ben started laughing quite badly... either way... it was quite awkward.... as I wasn't meant to say it loud enough for everyone to hear... only Ben....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down