Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JULY! Forteenth! Twothousand and ten!

+4
DracoRukario
WindDrake
Sheepkilla
Mozillo
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JULY! Forteenth! Twothousand and ten! Empty JULY! Forteenth! Twothousand and ten!

Post  Mozillo Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Roughly the 14th of July 2010 the release of..........................
THE DUAL BLADERS will hit maple like a dolphin hitting a wind screen. Hard and fast! (like other things Razz )
If you have no clue as to what the Dual Bladers are, it is simple (I already said it in the topic about Evans), the dual bladers are an addition to the Thief Job tree. In KMS the job was only open for a short amount of time, so I'm not sure how they'll do it here.
Due to it being an Explorer class they do not come with a shiny new Character slot for everyone to fill (so everyone's gotta make sure they have a slot on one of their accounts (hopefully I'll get another one soon...)).
Basically, they use Daggers and a brand new item called Blades, from what I can understand, they act a bit like a shield, but instead of defense they give you attack and HP. They have 6 stages of job advancement.
They way you make one is not the same as the rest of the explorers, due to it being a possibly limited time offer, when you create a new character instead of clicking on the Explorer's window click on the Dual Blader window.
They have some pretty sexeh skills as well and look pretty nice, I'll probably make one and hopefully get it to third job, MEANING.... I need to get my Evan back and get it to where I want it before then... or get the account back and make the dual blader on that account so I can put it under the wing of my Aran or Wind Archer.
I would find some details and stuff but I'm lazy and playing Maple (as rare as it may be), so... DISCUSS!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

JULY! Forteenth! Twothousand and ten! Empty Re: JULY! Forteenth! Twothousand and ten!

Post  Sheepkilla Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Your account got opened? Very Happy
Woot, now I won't be so lonely on Maple.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Number of posts : 1010
Ki : 926
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

JULY! Forteenth! Twothousand and ten! Empty Re: JULY! Forteenth! Twothousand and ten!

Post  WindDrake Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 am

God damn it every time they bring out something cool they have to go an one up it so everyone has to start again.

Still I've seen some videos of dual bladers skills and such and they look pretty epeic
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 am

Ryan, my main account has always been open.
It is my other account the one with my mage as well as my Evan that got closed.... annoying... I'm not sure of my other one either... I think that's closed as well (had nothing special on it, but still).
Yeah, the new jobs always look pretty nice now, unlike what they did with the pirates I think they're trying to make the new jobs actually worth looking into.
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  DracoRukario Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:48 pm

I'll probably just create one to have it if it's possibly going to be limited time only. I've never been passed level 90 in my life so I'm getter super hyped on my Evan (which is my soon-to-be main as soon as he passes my priest). I don't want this fire in my heart to burn out! Shocked
DracoRukario
DracoRukario
Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Ki : 100
Registration date : 2010-05-15

http://semperfortis.zxq.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 am

LOL! I'm not sure if they'll have a ring or accessory or something that will come out with it, like the other two recent releases, and the basic re-release of the Explorer jobs
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:16 am

Ahh, my bad Chris.
Hopefully this summer I'll get my Shadower to level 130.
Probably gonna continue my Page after level 50 Very Happy
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  VorseWarrior Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

We really gotta do some GPQs this summer. Long time we did that
VorseWarrior
VorseWarrior
Legend

Number of posts : 131
Ki : 150
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm

VorseWarrior wrote:We really gotta do some GPQs this summer. Long time we did that
Hell yeah Stan!
Can't wait to get some people some scrolllssss.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  DracoRukario Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 am

Hey guys! I found this awesome video featuring all the skill sets and sweet moves of a dual blade! Just watch it at this link. I have to admit, they're pretty impressive. You all should definitely check it out. Very Happy
DracoRukario
DracoRukario
Contributor

Number of posts : 88
Ki : 100
Registration date : 2010-05-15

http://semperfortis.zxq.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 am

I do like how with the new jobs they at least make the skills look pretty. Cause some of the early classes have some of the most boring things to watch until about.... 3rd Job, or even 4th job... but with the newer released jobs the skills actually DO something, instead of it being you swung your sword, but this time the hit animation is slightly different, like a different colour.
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 am

OH NO! I just remembered! Because Dual Bladers will be thieves... they'll have the FUGLAY hats as well... god I hate those hats... good thing I have bunny ears to cover it up...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:33 am

Well Nexon have released some more Q&A about the Dual Blades on their Facebook page.
It's easy to make a Dual Blade, as there is an option to make one from the character creation screen.
They do NOT share a Cash shop with anyone, so if you bought any NX thinking you'd be able to use it on your soon to be shiny new Explorer, well OH HO HO! You were horribly wrong... Nexon need to line their pockets with Platinum now that they've got gold...
There are also some shit videos of skills on the Dual Blade mini website, however I think that some of the skills shown (if not all) are ones you need to buy the skill books for from the Cash Shop.
Only one week left people!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

I can't wait! Sadly i still need to get my page to 50 d;
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Whillikers Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Only two days to go!

That's something to look forward to while I nurse this hangover :/
Whillikers
Whillikers
Jesus

Number of posts : 2327
Ki : 944
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://applejuicer.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 am

EGADS we are nearly there! It's cool because the Servers come back 1pm BST, supposedly, meaning even if there are delays, chances are it will be back up by the time I'm home, as I doubt they'll have an extra 3 hours and 15 mins of delay...
Now I need to think of a name.... and then somehow add myself.... with the other accounts I don't have... DAMMIT! unless.... Silacious doesn't have any Jr Leader powers, does he...? Darn.... focus on the name for now though...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  VorseWarrior Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Urgh... I hate Nexon right now sooo hard Evil or Very Mad

Today I leveld my Brawler to 49, one level more to go for my ring. So I trained hard, till around 21:45 GMT, only 29% left till level 50 and Nexon decides to throw an unscheduled server check Mad which ends at 01:00 GMT.

Is it still possible to get the ring tomorrow morning? Or did Nexon screw me over?
VorseWarrior
VorseWarrior
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am

I believe, if you wake up at 6am your time, you should be able to get 1 hour of training in! Very Happy
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 am

No need to panic!
Maplestory wrote:Dear Maplers,

As you may be aware, an exploitable bug in MapleStory resulted in fake mesos being generated by malicious users. Once we identified this problem, we made the difficult decision to bring down the MapleStory servers to prevent further harm from being caused. Fake mesos increases the prices of Maple items for everyone, and this is an unacceptable activity which harms the game experience for all our players. While the servers are offline, we plan to fix the bug, remove all mesos that were falsely generated, and potentially take action against any exploiters who used this bug. Due to the severity of this issue, many accounts may be restored to a prior state. Any NX spent after the restore point will be refunded to impacted players.

Extended Maintenance
We anticipate servers will remain offline for tonight as we enter our regularly scheduled weekly maintenance period. Servers will be brought back online tomorrow morning at 6 am Pacific (9 am Eastern).

New Dual Blade Launch Date
Unfortunately, addressing this issue impacts our game development schedule, and so we’ll be pushing the Dual Blade launch date to Wednesday, July 21st. The additional time ensures that we are able to fix the current issue, and fully prepare for the Dual Blade update. We know how much our players have been looking forward to the launch of Dual Blade. We’ve had a lot of fun working on the update events, the Q&A and other activities, and we’ll continue to work to ensure a smooth release next week.

Compensation
We know that the downtime, the update delay and the bug itself is bad for our players, and so we’ll be offering a mix of compensation and events that all players can participate in.

-- Cash item extension
-- 5,000 Maple Points for users that logged in between 7/11/2010 and 7/13/2010.
-- The Golden Temple will be available for one extra week. Golden Temple ticket items will also be on sale for 20~25% off.
-- Vega’s Spell will remain on sale for one extra week.
-- One A Day Sale will also be extended for a week. Make sure to check out the daily item!
-- 2x EXP and Drop events on the following dates:
a. Wednesday, July 14th 12 PM – 6PM Pacific Time (3 PM – 9 PM Eastern)
b. Thursday, July 15th 12 PM – 6PM Pacific Time (3 PM – 9 PM Eastern)
c. Friday, July 16th 12 PM – 6 PM Pacific Time (3 PM – 9 PM Eastern)
d. Saturday, July 17th 10 AM – 10 PM Pacific Time (1 PM – 1 AM Eastern)
e. Sunday, July 18th 10 AM – 10 PM Pacific Time (1 PM – 1 AM Eastern)

-The MapleStory Staff-

Although, I have no idea who to train in this 2x exp... I was thinking my main, but I really need a Jr above level 82 so I can add them and then add my Aran and possibly my wind breaker! Any takers? Sean? Very Happy?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  VorseWarrior Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Urgh... Fuck Nexon!

Trained my ass of to reach the level 50 but nooooo.... Nexon has to screw it up for me when I´m almost done.

Well, there goes my ring Sad
VorseWarrior
VorseWarrior
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  VorseWarrior Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 pm

When are those 2x exp events in GMT time? Cause I really need to level my hero again.
VorseWarrior
VorseWarrior
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Don't worry stan, the ring event is most likely extended too.
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VorseWarrior Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 pm

FACK NEXON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

MY BRAWLER GOT A FUCKING ROLLBACK WITH 6 LEVELS!!!!!! NOW I´M BACK TO LEVEL 43. ALL MY QUESTS I HAVE DONE ARE BACK TO AVAILABLE, I LOST ALL MY ELLIN FRAGMENTS. I GOTTA DO THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. AND NEXON DIDN´T EVEN EXTEND THE RING EVENT. I WASTED ALL MY TIME TO GET NOTHING .... SOME PEOPLE EVEN LOST THEIR FREAKING RINGS THEY GOT.

NOT TO FORGET, THE COMPENSATIONS WE GET SUCKS HARD, THEY ARE ONLY COMPENSATION WHERE NEXON CAN EARN MONEY!!! ONE WEEK EXTRA GOLDEN TEMPLE.... PSH... NEXON EARNS EXTRA MONEY SINCE PEOPLE WANTS TO GET THEIR LEVELS BACK.

FUCK MAN, I´M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!! Mad
VorseWarrior
VorseWarrior
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 am

You've just noticed that Nexon is an evil money grabbing dictator?
Okay, 2x events are as so:
a. Wednesday, July 14th 8 PM – 2 AM British Time Time (9 PM – 3 AM Dutch)
b. Thursday, July 15th 8 PM – 2 AM British Time Time (9 PM – 3 AM Dutch)
c. Friday, July 16th 8 PM – 2 AM British Time Time (9 PM – 3 AM Dutch)
d. Saturday, July 17th 6 PM – 6 AM British Time (7 PM – 7 AM Dutch)
e. Sunday, July 18th 6 PM – 6 AM British Time (7 PM – 7 AM Dutch)

I have yet to go on to see if I've been rolled back or not, I think I didn't really play much over Sunday... I most likely lost a level and then some Altair Fragments, or a lot of levels and all my Altair fragments.... At least we get 5k Maple points, right?!
Yeah, I think a lot of people are gonna be pissed about this, due to the roll back mostly... like lost rings and stuff.... Nexon does = the shit pants...

Also, the Explorer Rings don't stack with the Aran Ring. I've heard some rumours about the lower Aran rings do stack, so only the 70 ring doesn't stack, this is unconfirmed though.
To be honest, I would've been happy with people having that money hack... for a short amount of time.... I'm not sure how it's meant to make prices of items different though....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheepkilla Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Mozillo wrote:You've just noticed that Nexon is an evil money grabbing dictator?
Okay, 2x events are as so:
a. Wednesday, July 14th 8 PM – 2 AM British Time Time (9 PM – 3 AM Dutch)
b. Thursday, July 15th 8 PM – 2 AM British Time Time (9 PM – 3 AM Dutch)
c. Friday, July 16th 8 PM – 2 AM British Time Time (9 PM – 3 AM Dutch)
d. Saturday, July 17th 6 PM – 6 AM British Time (7 PM – 7 AM Dutch)
e. Sunday, July 18th 6 PM – 6 AM British Time (7 PM – 7 AM Dutch)

I have yet to go on to see if I've been rolled back or not, I think I didn't really play much over Sunday... I most likely lost a level and then some Altair Fragments, or a lot of levels and all my Altair fragments.... At least we get 5k Maple points, right?!
Yeah, I think a lot of people are gonna be pissed about this, due to the roll back mostly... like lost rings and stuff.... Nexon does = the shit pants...

Also, the Explorer Rings don't stack with the Aran Ring. I've heard some rumours about the lower Aran rings do stack, so only the 70 ring doesn't stack, this is unconfirmed though.
To be honest, I would've been happy with people having that money hack... for a short amount of time.... I'm not sure how it's meant to make prices of items different though....

Well, let's say that a merchant decides to raise all of his scroll prices by 1mill each, and people who used the meso exploit buy them since they have money to burn. Now, all the other merchants are going to walk by his store and record the prices of the sold items. This person then uses the inflated meso prices in his own store and discovers that they sold very fast. Now, he raises the price even more and it still sells. It's pretty much just a big cycle.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum