Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LudiMace PQ

:: Okami :: MapleStory :: Guides :: General

Go down

LudiMace PQ Empty LudiMace PQ

Post  Mark Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Version 1.2
Created By MrNubtastic
Updates

Version 1.2 ~ All rewards confirmed and added
Version 1.1 ~ Initial Guide Created
Introduction

Ludibrium Maze PQ on a whole is fairly easy to master, fast to complete and has a decent experience and money gain for levels 51-70. However I do highly recommend that anyone who wishes to participate in one of these PQ’s, reads and learns and/or prints out the following guide to maximise their chances of success.

The Basics

First of all there has been some misconception as to the level Requirements involved in Ludibrium Maze PQ. I can definitely tell you the level requirement is 51-70.

When you’re ready to PQ, head to the main town area of Ludibrium (at the very top of the clock tower area) to find the NPC who starts the party quest. As always, Ludibrium ch1 is the place to find a party, or to recruit members for your own team. Make sure the party contains a minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 6, with at least 1 person capable of efficiently killing Tauromacis.

I suggest you bring an assassin/bandit for the haste boost, cleric for the obvious healing and party benefits, spearman if you think the extra hp will help and a strong close range character to help kill the Tauromacis.

After you’ve gathered your courageous team, head to the preferred channel and click the NPC.
Note: - the PQ operates on a 1 party/Ch, tracks will always be listed as in the “event map”. Once they enter Ludibrium there is roughly a 10-second gap before they can click back in.

The aim of the PQ is to open the boxes in each map, summon the monsters and kill them to gain tickets*. There is a 15-minute time limit for each PQ. Once a sufficient amount of tickets have been collected, give them to your leader who will click the NPC in the exit map (map 16) and collect your prize.

*Tickets are not 100% guaranteed to drop, however each monster does drop a blue mana elixir every time.

For every ticket you collect you receive 50 exp, and if you collect over 30 you receive a prize at the end. If you don’t collect over 30 you’ll been taken straight to the exit map.

That’s basically a quick overview of the PQ. Now we’ll take a look at the layout of each map.

The Room Layouts

The Ludibrium Maze PQ is as it says. A maze.

Each room contains 3 portals (for the purpose of this guide we will call them L (left), M (middle) and R (right)) to which you must navigate through. In each room are 3 boxes, some that summon monsters and some that are completely empty.

First of all, to access the exit stages (room 16) go through M continuously. If you ever get lost proceed straight here, or ask someone for directions. This room is where all party members must come to complete the PQ. Its location is a MUST to learn.

Note:- A faster way to get to the exit stage is to go through the middle portal until reaching room #5, here proceeding through the left portal followed by a final middle. This will save time in the long run, also experienced partys will expect you to do this all the time.

Here is a map of the whole PQ; where each portal will take you:

Room Number 1 – L=5 M=8 R=13

Room Number 2 – L=6 M=9 R=14

Room Number 3 – L=7 M=10 R=15

Room Number 4 – L=8 M=11 R=1

Room Number 5 – L=9 M=12 R=2

Room Number 6 – L=10 M=13 R=3

Room Number 7 – L=11 M=14 R=4

Room Number 8 – L=12 M=15 R=5

Room Number 9 – L=13 M=16 R=6

Room Number 10 – L=14 M=2 R=7

Room Number 11 – L=15 M=3 R=8

Room Number 12 – L=1 M=4 R=9

Room Number 13 – L=2 M=5 R=10

Room Number 14 – L=3 M=6 R=11

Room Number 15 – L=4 M=7 R=12

Room Number 16 – L=X M=9 R=X

cych1020 said: "
For the room portals, I've always remembered this shortcut:
-exclude #16 from calculations for the left and right portals
Left portal: current room # plus 4
Middle portal: current room # plus 7
Right portal: current room # minus 3
"

That’s basically a guide to every map in the quest. I doubt, if following the correct method, you’ll ever have to use it though.

The Method

Now I’m sure the question you’ve been dying to ask for a while is “How the hell is this PQ worth it?” Well my friends, you are about to find out.

Inside the 16-map maze, there are 2 specific maps that summon Tauromacis from the boxes. These drop sets of 50 passes, an easy and efficient way to complete the Quest. These maps are map 6 and map 7.
Note: - no other rooms are worth the effort, so don’t wander off to complete them

When entered into the PQ, you are summoned in a random room. Below I have constructed a map, depending on which room you end up in, which will guide you straight to these rooms.

*E = Exit (constant middles), L = Left, M = Middle, R = Right, / = stay in that room to kill (Reference to portals)*

Room 1 = L-L-R/L-R/E

Room 2 = L/L-R/E

Room 3 = L/M-M/E

Room 4 = M-M-L/L-R/E

Room 5 = L-R/L-R/E

Room 6 = /L-R/E

Room 7 = /M-M/E

Room 8 = L-R-R/L-R/E

Room 9 = R/L-R/E

Room 10 = R/M-M/E

Room 11 = M-L/M-M/E

Room 12 = R-R/L-R/E

Room 13 = L-L/L-R/E

Room 14 = L-L/M-M/E

Room 15 = M/M-M/E

Room 16 = M-R/L-R/E

Following this simple guide and with a good strong party you should be able to kill the Tauromacis in under a minute.

My advice however, is to split the party into 2 – 1 group stops at the first room, the other carries onto the 2nd and then they both head for the exit.

When all the members are in the exit stage give all the collected tickets to your leader. He/she then clicks on the NPC; you will be taken to the prize/exit stage. Repeat this for amazing EXP in a short space of time. =]

I wish you the best of luck with this PQ ~ Happy Mapling =]

Rewards

Equips
-Blood Snowboard
-Emergency Rescue tube
-Fan (?) (Need confirmation)
-Red Heart Earrings
-Yellow Umbrella

Use
-20 Coffee milk
-100 Dried Squid
-5 Elixers
-20 Fat Suasage
-20 Fruit Milk
-20 Grápe Juice
-100 Hot Dog Supreme
-5 Ice cream pops
-100 Mana Elixer
-100 Orange Juice
-1 Power Elixer
-50 Pure water
-5 Red bean sundae
-20 Strawberry milk
-50 WaterMelons

Scrolls
-10/30/60/70% Helmet DEF
-10/30/60/70% Cape weapon DEF
-10/30/60/70% Topwear DEF
-10/30/60/70% Bottomwear DEF
-10/30/60/70% Overall DEF
-10/60% Cape DEX, INT, LUK, STR.
-10/30/60% Shield DEF

Monster Listing

Out of pure curiosity here is the monster list for each room, but I still seriously suggest you only do rooms 6 and 7.

Room 1=Zombies
Room 2= Golems
Room 3= Yeti's and Master Chronos
Room 4= Yeti's and Master Chronos
Room 5= Grays
Room 6= Macis
Room 7= Macis
Room 8= Yeti's
Room 10= Golems
Room 11= Zombies
Rooms 12-15= Nothing
Mark