Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slander [For chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

5 posters

:: Okami :: General :: Random /f13/

Go down

Slander [For chris and Jen and EVERYONE] Empty Slander [For chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:13 pm

(This post is a response to Confuzzled posted by my brother)
First of all once AGAIN I have been forced to come to the defence of my brother when the guild ratted him out-
Following the recent debate into how "Lonely and shit spreading etcetc" my brother is I must say he is not lying.
I will not SPELL out the truth concerning marvs past here, there is no need and it should never have been made guild business,
HOWEVER I object to
1) How the guild instantly personally attacked my brother as one insinuating he was lonely and sad when Marv set out to wind him up
2) How because of Marvs past coming to light I am suddenly, and I quote " such a lieing bastard"<------Marv

It was inappropriate topic for the forum yet you feel it neccessary to rip into him when for once he was telling the truth.
I never wanted any of this but AGAIN guildies cannot just leave things well alone.
Yes my brother posted it on the forum but who the hell moderates these things and lets topics get so nasty and victimising >_>
I am sick to death of it.
Think of me as you will I neither want to know nor care.

TO DEAREST CHRIS: I am afraid I have a problem with this statement

"It would be fun to comment on the fact that Chaz obviously IS lonely if in his spare time instead of talking to these, "friends" he decides to start some inane rumour and then blow it out of proportion just so he can have a laugh about it with this "friend" which i would be guessing to be his safety blanket. But then Chaz, TBH, and i don't mean to be mean here i am just being honest, you are getting FRICKING ANNOYING. Not just in my eyes but in everyone else's. I mean really. Are you THAT lonely that all you have to do in this "life" of yours is to piss people off for a cheap laugh? Go outside (and don't say you do cause we all know you don't), go play a game, go and earn some money to buy a friend with and if you are really desperate go play Maple Story."

Lets see one its not a rumour its sadly a fact, two you speak for everyone else hmm who gives you that authority not everyone shares your inbred feelings. Hilariously also you mention the desperation concering maple story which is where we all met and why we are all on this forum in the first place >.<

TO DEAREST JEN: You call my brother a "psychotic fucker" hmm lets see you call him psychotic why?
Because of what he supposedly made up about marv, cos if thats it then its marv whose a "psychotic fucker" (Your words)
Or is it the fact that he relishes winding you up, because I can seriously see wheres hes coming from with some of the shet you come out with.
You call him arrogant when you are so hypocritical with your little guildies backing you up and you antagonising him, felt so righteous did you?

You make me sick I thought better of you. If he intended to wind you all up you managed to sink as low as him if not LOWER
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Number of posts : 26
Ki : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Slander [For chris and Jen and EVERYONE] Empty Re: Slander [For chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  Kamatari Sun May 04, 2008 10:26 pm

FlawedBeauty wrote:(This post is a response to Confuzzled posted by my brother)
First of all once AGAIN I have been forced to come to the defence of my brother when the guild ratted him out-
Following the recent debate into how "Lonely and shit spreading etcetc" my brother is I must say he is not lying.
I will not SPELL out the truth concerning marvs past here, there is no need and it should never have been made guild business,
HOWEVER I object to
1) How the guild instantly personally attacked my brother as one insinuating he was lonely and sad when Marv set out to wind him up
2) How because of Marvs past coming to light I am suddenly, and I quote " such a lieing bastard"<------Marv

It was inappropriate topic for the forum yet you feel it neccessary to rip into him when for once he was telling the truth.
I never wanted any of this but AGAIN guildies cannot just leave things well alone.
Yes my brother posted it on the forum but who the hell moderates these things and lets topics get so nasty and victimising >_>
I am sick to death of it.
Think of me as you will I neither want to know nor care.

TO DEAREST CHRIS: I am afraid I have a problem with this statement

"It would be fun to comment on the fact that Chaz obviously IS lonely if in his spare time instead of talking to these, "friends" he decides to start some inane rumour and then blow it out of proportion just so he can have a laugh about it with this "friend" which i would be guessing to be his safety blanket. But then Chaz, TBH, and i don't mean to be mean here i am just being honest, you are getting FRICKING ANNOYING. Not just in my eyes but in everyone else's. I mean really. Are you THAT lonely that all you have to do in this "life" of yours is to piss people off for a cheap laugh? Go outside (and don't say you do cause we all know you don't), go play a game, go and earn some money to buy a friend with and if you are really desperate go play Maple Story."

Lets see one its not a rumour its sadly a fact, two you speak for everyone else hmm who gives you that authority not everyone shares your inbred feelings. Hilariously also you mention the desperation concering maple story which is where we all met and why we are all on this forum in the first place >.<

TO DEAREST JEN: You call my brother a "psychotic fucker" hmm lets see you call him psychotic why?
Because of what he supposedly made up about marv, cos if thats it then its marv whose a "psychotic fucker" (Your words)
Or is it the fact that he relishes winding you up, because I can seriously see wheres hes coming from with some of the shet you come out with.
You call him arrogant when you are so hypocritical with your little guildies backing you up and you antagonising him, felt so righteous did you?

You make me sick I thought better of you. If he intended to wind you all up you managed to sink as low as him if not LOWER

First off, mission accomplished!!!! I'm very glad that you think this of me Rach, it has been the best compliment I have heard all day ^^

lol you were forced to come to the defense of your brother cuz Marvin's friends came to his defense. It's pathetic that he has to hide behind you when everyone is against him.

"Who the hell moderates these things and lets topics get so nasty and victimising" Well obviously you would know if you were on the forum more.

I think it is hilarious you are so quick to say that it should not have been guild business in the first place when you were the one to tell Chaz about it, cuz marv obviously wouldn't have told him. Sorry, but there goes your defense of Chaz.

I do not have to explain myself to you why I think Chaz is a psychotic fucker.
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Slander [For chris and Jen and EVERYONE] Empty Re: Slander [For chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:31 pm

wow i only just realised that there was only one for me and jen it just appeared twice. I am partially wondering where the one for Sean went? Or is it because he is Irish tand his golden gold from the very rainbows themselves has gotten him through it?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Lol @ Jen, Im hiding? since when? You are the dumbest 17 yearold iv ever known. Like wtf have I been doing for the past few day.

Get your facts straight luv.

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Kamatari wrote:

First off, mission accomplished!!!! I'm very glad that you think this of me Rach, it has been the best compliment I have heard all day ^^

lol you were forced to come to the defense of your brother cuz Marvin's friends came to his defense. It's pathetic that he has to hide behind you when everyone is against him.

"Who the hell moderates these things and lets topics get so nasty and victimising" Well obviously you would know if you were on the forum more.

I think it is hilarious you are so quick to say that it should not have been guild business in the first place when you were the one to tell Chaz about it, cuz marv obviously wouldn't have told him. Sorry, but there goes your defense of Chaz.

I do not have to explain myself to you why I think Chaz is a psychotic fucker.

Compliment? Maybe you read something I didn't but if you want to take it as such do so freely I do not mind your misinterpretation I thought you were intelligent enough to understand. Also not so much hiding but hey if Marv wants his guildies backing him then it appears I must back my brother and we find ourselves on opposite sides? Yes I am not on the forum as much as I would like but with exams coming up I hope you would appreciate that they are more demanding at the moment?
Chaz I have known for what years now long before the guild therefore that was never publicly anyones business and I asked my brothers opinion because I value it.
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Mozillo wrote:wow i only just realised that there was only one for me and jen it just appeared twice. I am partially wondering where the one for Sean went? Or is it because he is Irish tand his golden gold from the very rainbows themselves has gotten him through it?

Sean is Marvs best friend, out of respect for Marv I will not officialy mention his name however it does not mean I condone what he said or agree with it or whatever.
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:47 pm

ok, Multiple things wrong with that last comment. One being Jen is not dumb trust me you can't judge someones intellegence over one comment if you do then... i'm sorry but then you're an idiot. The thing in which you have been doing recently is trying to destroy this guild from the inside or at least a few peoples lives. Your are like a Stomach with a hole in it. You destroy things from the inside out. Also, i thought this world was past calling people Luv and dear and what not. Well apart from old people they still do it but then they were brought up in a time in which that would be ok
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:47 pm

FlawedBeauty wrote:
Mozillo wrote:wow i only just realised that there was only one for me and jen it just appeared twice. I am partially wondering where the one for Sean went? Or is it because he is Irish tand his golden gold from the very rainbows themselves has gotten him through it?

Sean is Marvs best friend, out of respect for Marv I will not officialy mention his name however it does not mean I condone what he said or agree with it or whatever.
Curse Sean and his irish luck, *shakes fist in direction of Ireland*
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sun May 04, 2008 10:48 pm

As this is on the random section, can I ask a random question? What does slander mean =/?
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:52 pm

BlastedS wrote:As this is on the random section, can I ask a random question? What does slander mean =/?
Definition of slander- "A malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name."
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:53 pm

Well Webster's dictionary says:
Slander
Noun

1. Words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another.

2. The act of defaming.
Verb

1. Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!" The article in the paper sullied my reputation".

And there you have it. Slander. And seeing as this IS in the random section i shall too decide to ask a random question which i expect an answer. At what level does Gallade learn False Swipe in pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sun May 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Mozillo wrote:Well Webster's dictionary says:
Slander
Noun

1. Words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another.

2. The act of defaming.
Verb

1. Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!" The article in the paper sullied my reputation".

And there you have it. Slander. And seeing as this IS in the random section i shall too decide to ask a random question which i expect an answer. At what level does Gallade learn False Swipe in pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Thanks Rach and Chris, it makes sense now, and about ur question chris... I remember 56 but I could be wrong.. it was at a fairly high level though... but lets stay on topic...
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Mon May 05, 2008 1:33 am

I would personally like to hear about what you have to say about my comments rachel... I like to learn from my mistakes(If i made any).
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down