Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

+4
Kamatari
BlastedS
Mozillo
FlawedBeauty
8 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE] Empty Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:13 pm

(This post is a response to Confuzzled posted by my brother)
First of all once AGAIN I have been forced to come to the defence of my brother when the guild ratted him out-
Following the recent debate into how "Lonely and shit spreading etcetc" my brother is I must say he is not lying.
I will not SPELL out the truth concerning marvs past here, there is no need and it should never have been made guild business,
HOWEVER I object to
1) How the guild instantly personally attacked my brother as one insinuating he was lonely and sad when Marv set out to wind him up
2) How because of Marvs past coming to light I am suddenly, and I quote " such a lieing bastard"<------Marv

It was inappropriate topic for the forum yet you feel it neccessary to rip into him when for once he was telling the truth.
I never wanted any of this but AGAIN guildies cannot just leave things well alone.
Yes my brother posted it on the forum but who the hell moderates these things and lets topics get so nasty and victimising >_>
I am sick to death of it.
Think of me as you will I neither want to know nor care.

TO DEAREST CHRIS: I am afraid I have a problem with this statement

"It would be fun to comment on the fact that Chaz obviously IS lonely if in his spare time instead of talking to these, "friends" he decides to start some inane rumour and then blow it out of proportion just so he can have a laugh about it with this "friend" which i would be guessing to be his safety blanket. But then Chaz, TBH, and i don't mean to be mean here i am just being honest, you are getting FRICKING ANNOYING. Not just in my eyes but in everyone else's. I mean really. Are you THAT lonely that all you have to do in this "life" of yours is to piss people off for a cheap laugh? Go outside (and don't say you do cause we all know you don't), go play a game, go and earn some money to buy a friend with and if you are really desperate go play Maple Story."

Lets see one its not a rumour its sadly a fact, two you speak for everyone else hmm who gives you that authority not everyone shares your inbred feelings. Hilariously also you mention the desperation concering maple story which is where we all met and why we are all on this forum in the first place >.<

TO DEAREST JEN: You call my brother a "psychotic fucker" hmm lets see you call him psychotic why?
Because of what he supposedly made up about marv, cos if thats it then its marv whose a "psychotic fucker" (Your words)
Or is it the fact that he relishes winding you up, because I can seriously see wheres hes coming from with some of the shet you come out with.
You call him arrogant when you are so hypocritical with your little guildies backing you up and you antagonising him, felt so righteous did you?

You make me sick I thought better of you. If he intended to wind you all up you managed to sink as low as him if not LOWER
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Number of posts : 26
Ki : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE] Empty Re: Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:21 pm

FlawedBeauty wrote:(This post is a response to Confuzzled posted by my brother)
First of all once AGAIN I have been forced to come to the defence of my brother when the guild ratted him out-
Following the recent debate into how "Lonely and shit spreading etcetc" my brother is I must say he is not lying.
I will not SPELL out the truth concerning marvs past here, there is no need and it should never have been made guild business,
HOWEVER I object to
1) How the guild instantly personally attacked my brother as one insinuating he was lonely and sad when Marv set out to wind him up
2) How because of Marvs past coming to light I am suddenly, and I quote " such a lieing bastard"<------Marv

It was inappropriate topic for the forum yet you feel it neccessary to rip into him when for once he was telling the truth.
I never wanted any of this but AGAIN guildies cannot just leave things well alone.
Yes my brother posted it on the forum but who the hell moderates these things and lets topics get so nasty and victimising >_>
I am sick to death of it.
Think of me as you will I neither want to know nor care.

TO DEAREST CHRIS: I am afraid I have a problem with this statement

"It would be fun to comment on the fact that Chaz obviously IS lonely if in his spare time instead of talking to these, "friends" he decides to start some inane rumour and then blow it out of proportion just so he can have a laugh about it with this "friend" which i would be guessing to be his safety blanket. But then Chaz, TBH, and i don't mean to be mean here i am just being honest, you are getting FRICKING ANNOYING. Not just in my eyes but in everyone else's. I mean really. Are you THAT lonely that all you have to do in this "life" of yours is to piss people off for a cheap laugh? Go outside (and don't say you do cause we all know you don't), go play a game, go and earn some money to buy a friend with and if you are really desperate go play Maple Story."

Lets see one its not a rumour its sadly a fact, two you speak for everyone else hmm who gives you that authority not everyone shares your inbred feelings. Hilariously also you mention the desperation concering maple story which is where we all met and why we are all on this forum in the first place >.<

TO DEAREST JEN: You call my brother a "psychotic fucker" hmm lets see you call him psychotic why?
Because of what he supposedly made up about marv, cos if thats it then its marv whose a "psychotic fucker" (Your words)
Or is it the fact that he relishes winding you up, because I can seriously see wheres hes coming from with some of the shet you come out with.
You call him arrogant when you are so hypocritical with your little guildies backing you up and you antagonising him, felt so righteous did you?

You make me sick I thought better of you. If he intended to wind you all up you managed to sink as low as him if not LOWER

Someone went a little bit CRAZY!!!!! She's crazy i tell you CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jokes. and a few more notes on what has been said above. the fact that i mentioned playing maple story is, well have you seen how much we are all playing recently? If not, it begins with N and ends in ot much. This mostly being because of the guild deletion and most of us are just waiting for nexon to do something (who knows they may send a big boulder after us (sorry watching indiana Jones) but then also the whole "Inbred feelings" thing. Yeah uncool. isn't that being kinda hypocritical? What with this line, "he intended to wind you all up you managed to sink as low as him if not LOWER". And with that comment you aren't stooping down either? let me answer the question for you. Ya are. Sure it turned out to be true, but we did not know it when i posted that comment so take times into consideration next time. Also, wait let me re read this, no wait. It was short i made my point. NOTE: Not in an angry way, but a calm way. keeping it cool... and old skool...?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE] Empty Re: Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:28 pm

No wait there was more, ok where to start. The main problem here is not because you brought up something from Marv's young days but because he trusted you not to tell anyone about it and yet you still went and told Chaz, who cares if he is your "brother". You still can't go telling peoples deep personal secrets to other people like that. There is also this, "1) How the guild instantly personally attacked my brother as one insinuating he was lonely and sad when Marv set out to wind him up" When he started saying how he was doing all of this for a cheap laugh, yeah it kinda screams lonliness at me but hey i don't know much cause apperently i am an inbred.... (i think someone got something wrong....(just because my parents have the same surname doesn't mean i'm an inbred... it means they are married... just wanted to let you know)) And we didn't all instantly "attack" him, in the beginning it was Marv, then Jen and Sean and then me at towards the end. And if i am not mistaken he actually wanted me to get into the petty squabble so he could have more entertainment. If anything It was the other way around, Chaz winding Marv up. And sure i accidentaly spoke on behalf of the guild but then i guess that is the ability that comes from being a loyal guild member
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Mozillo wrote:

Someone went a little bit CRAZY!!!!! She's crazy i tell you CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jokes. and a few more notes on what has been said above. the fact that i mentioned playing maple story is, well have you seen how much we are all playing recently? If not, it begins with N and ends in ot much. This mostly being because of the guild deletion and most of us are just waiting for nexon to do something (who knows they may send a big boulder after us (sorry watching indiana Jones) but then also the whole "Inbred feelings" thing. Yeah uncool. isn't that being kinda hypocritical? What with this line, "he intended to wind you all up you managed to sink as low as him if not LOWER". And with that comment you aren't stooping down either? let me answer the question for you. Ya are. Sure it turned out to be true, but we did not know it when i posted that comment so take times into consideration next time. Also, wait let me re read this, no wait. It was short i made my point. NOTE: Not in an angry way, but a calm way. keeping it cool... and old skool...?

LOL I am cool, god if I was angry it would have been worse.
Yes I appreciate the time factor that as respect for marv you put it down as a rumour but that was merely due to previous prejudices you had of my brother that you did that rather than you being fair to both of them. You may not have been playing much recently however we have all played a fair amount so please discard the desperation remark with maple as we are all guilty of it. Inbred feelings is more how the guild appears to choose who is "In" and then gang up on the person that the deem "pyscotic" to use Jens words and it sucks. Are we not all meant to be friends? Well werent we?
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Mozillo wrote:No wait there was more, ok where to start. The main problem here is not because you brought up something from Marv's young days but because he trusted you not to tell anyone about it and yet you still went and told Chaz, who cares if he is your "brother". You still can't go telling peoples deep personal secrets to other people like that. There is also this, "1) How the guild instantly personally attacked my brother as one insinuating he was lonely and sad when Marv set out to wind him up" When he started saying how he was doing all of this for a cheap laugh, yeah it kinda screams loneliness at me but hey i don't know much cause apperently i am an inbred.... (i think someone got something wrong....(just because my parents have the same surname doesn't mean i'm an inbred... it means they are married... just wanted to let you know)) And we didn't all instantly "attack" him, in the beginning it was Marv, then Jen and Sean and then me at towards the end. And if i am not mistaken he actually wanted me to get into the petty squabble so he could have more entertainment. If anything It was the other way around, Chaz winding Marv up. And sure i accidentaly spoke on behalf of the guild but then i guess that is the ability that comes from being a loyal guild member

Yes Marv trusted me, but in turn I trusted my brother to give me his opinion as I admit I was a little disturbed maybe? My brother betrayed my trust yes but Marv told me that when I was not even dating him he is a little naive it seems, as much as I care for him. Also yeah he wanted cheap thrills but why does that suggest loneliness and not instead merely boredom whilst your friends are busy? Inbred was an adjective used to describe the mindset of this guild not a personal attack on your parentage. And yes chaz winds marv up but I always thought Marv was a bigger man? And being the guilds spokesman speaks nothing of loyalty and more arrogance born of being a founder.

Last edited by FlawedBeauty on Sun May 04, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sun May 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Well Chris, the thing about Rach going to tell Chaz, I understand it now, I mean it was shocking to hear. But I don't understand why Chaz... I mean he hates me.. maybe he didn't hate me enough back then when I told it.. now he does, so all you guys prepare for a lot of truth's you don't wanna hear about me... My past was bad, and I'm trying to change it, always tried to make it better in the future, but by trieing so hard I lost some of my most precious things.. I mean I tried to hard with some things, scaring people or just making decisions too fast, I still do that, I'm trying to change it, but I can't change myself from one day onto the other..

So if you have any more truths you need to share about me Chaz, better do it now so we can get it over with, I mean according to our skype conversation you got a lot more truths about me. All I know is that you can't blackmail me with them anymore, I won't run away from the truth again.

I said and did a lot of things in the past. Things I regret, things I can't turn back. But never forget it was in the past, so for me, history, I learned a lesson out of it, I remember the lesson, not the deed..
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:39 pm

You know I respect that marv, that you learned from it and moved on and no the past shouldnt have been brought up so publicly yet it has.
Alas more problems.
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:42 pm

Ah but to be "In" you have to try and not slag off the guild at every step of the way... And by we, who is in that we. Is it you marv and chaz? as far as i know, that doesn't make up the majority of the guild that makes up less than a quarter! A whole quarter... or even an 8th doo dee doo dooooo... And yes we were all meant to be friends BUT Chaz kinda ruined that near the beginning. There were multiple times in which he would get into a fight with the guild over you and marv. (I think it is because you tell him too much) and from my recollection i was trying to put a summary onto the whole squabble in which i made fun of both as fairly as i could. Mostly by calling the squabble petty. But then Chaz decided to continue to try to make it worse. Seriously i think you should consider putting him on a leash

Quick Modify: Marv i will still look at you the same no matter what i hear (unless you secretly killed lots of people and ate their skin...). You will always be a person always trying to improve themselves no matter what people say or do and wont let these sorts of things stop you.
Marv is a pretty cool guy
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sun May 04, 2008 10:46 pm

FlawedBeauty wrote:
Mozillo wrote:No wait there was more, ok where to start. The main problem here is not because you brought up something from Marv's young days but because he trusted you not to tell anyone about it and yet you still went and told Chaz, who cares if he is your "brother". You still can't go telling peoples deep personal secrets to other people like that. There is also this, "1) How the guild instantly personally attacked my brother as one insinuating he was lonely and sad when Marv set out to wind him up" When he started saying how he was doing all of this for a cheap laugh, yeah it kinda screams loneliness at me but hey i don't know much cause apperently i am an inbred.... (i think someone got something wrong....(just because my parents have the same surname doesn't mean i'm an inbred... it means they are married... just wanted to let you know)) And we didn't all instantly "attack" him, in the beginning it was Marv, then Jen and Sean and then me at towards the end. And if i am not mistaken he actually wanted me to get into the petty squabble so he could have more entertainment. If anything It was the other way around, Chaz winding Marv up. And sure i accidentaly spoke on behalf of the guild but then i guess that is the ability that comes from being a loyal guild member

Yes Marv trusted me, but in turn I trusted my brother to give me his opinion as I admit I was a little disturbed maybe? My brother betrayed my trust yes but Marv told me that when I was not even dating him he is a little naive it seems, as much as I care for him. Also yeah he wanted cheap thrills but why does that suggest loneliness and not instead merely boredom whilst your friends are busy? Inbred was an adjective used to describe the mindset of this guild not a personal attack on your parentage. And yes chaz winds marv up but I always thought Marv was a bigger man? And being the guilds spokesman speaks nothing of loyalty and more arrogance born of being a founder.

I tried to be the bigger man a lot of times, and I still try, because I was always the small guy in the past. But as being the bigger man, you have to make choices what to say, and I said the wrong thing this time, so I also have to accept that. I decided not to talk to Chaz anymore, and I hope we can all leave these topic's as friends.

I am sorry if what I said was seen the wrong way, and I tried to fix it. It was my fault if people saw you as a lieing bastard, and I'm sorry for that. But Chaz was the reason I got mad, and he should have not brought that truth up. And I regret telling you some things now, because I don't know what you told him and what not, but then again, I can't hide from the past, I can't run from the past, I tried to do that many times, but the past will always chase me. For me the past was the past, and now is now, and now we gotta find a way to leave this topic in a peacefull way.
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 04, 2008 10:48 pm

So now your comparing me to an animal? Chris since when did I actually call ANYONE anything. I stated a fact.

and Marv, thats the bit thats going to eat at you, its already made you paranoid. *Watches marv run to Mia*

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:49 pm

Mozillo wrote:Ah but to be "In" you have to try and not slag off the guild at every step of the way... And by we, who is in that we. Is it you marv and chaz? as far as i know, that doesn't make up the majority of the guild that makes up less than a quarter! A whole quarter... or even an 8th doo dee doo dooooo... And yes we were all meant to be friends BUT Chaz kinda ruined that near the beginning. There were multiple times in which he would get into a fight with the guild over you and marv. (I think it is because you tell him too much) and from my recollection i was trying to put a summary onto the whole squabble in which i made fun of both as fairly as i could. Mostly by calling the squabble petty. But then Chaz decided to continue to try to make it worse. Seriously i think you should consider putting him on a leash

Quick Modify: Marv i will still look at you the same no matter what i hear (unless you secretly killed lots of people and ate their skin...). You will always be a person always trying to improve themselves no matter what people say or do and wont let these sorts of things stop you.

Ok well first off your comment on marv I back 100% and Marvs integrity was never questioned here by me. Secondly you said all the guild does even an eighth go unnoticed? Yes my brother can be argumentative however putting him on a leash as if he were a dog is degrading and once again cut the crap concerning any ideas of resolvement as all you do is subtly antagonise me and him.
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:50 pm

BlastedS wrote:
FlawedBeauty wrote:

I tried to be the bigger man a lot of times, and I still try, because I was always the small guy in the past. But as being the bigger man, you have to make choices what to say, and I said the wrong thing this time, so I also have to accept that. I decided not to talk to Chaz anymore, and I hope we can all leave these topic's as friends.

I am sorry if what I said was seen the wrong way, and I tried to fix it. It was my fault if people saw you as a lieing bastard, and I'm sorry for that. But Chaz was the reason I got mad, and he should have not brought that truth up. And I regret telling you some things now, because I don't know what you told him and what not, but then again, I can't hide from the past, I can't run from the past, I tried to do that many times, but the past will always chase me. For me the past was the past, and now is now, and now we gotta find a way to leave this topic in a peacefull way.
Mozillo wrote:Quick Modify: Marv i will still look at you the same no matter what i hear (unless you secretly killed lots of people and ate their skin...). You will always be a person always trying to improve themselves no matter what people say or do and wont let these sorts of things stop you.
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 10:53 pm

Did you write anything new Chris, all I saw were lots of quotes O_O
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sun May 04, 2008 10:54 pm

SkitzoTamz wrote:So now your comparing me to an animal? Chris since when did I actually call ANYONE anything. I stated a fact.

and Marv, thats the bit thats going to eat at you, its already made you paranoid. *Watches marv run to Mia*

Stop that running to mia stuff Chaz, I used to do that because she is an easy listener and now I also noticed that she sees things the wrong way sometimes, as in, sometimes she reads something I typed to her, but she sees a different thing than I mean to say.

I also talked to tiffy, also just because she is a good listener, I never meant to make her have an opinion about someone or something. But sometimes a person just needs a good listener so he can throw his or her story at them, it's the same as when Rach told you that thing about me, she just needed someone who listens, and I don't trust her less, I just have to watch what I tell ,because in the end, I told her evreything, but 99% was my past, so irrelevant for her to know.
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun May 04, 2008 10:56 pm

FlawedBeauty wrote:Did you write anything new Chris, all I saw were lots of quotes O_O

read the stuff near the end of marvs post and then mine
it will all make sense
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Sun May 04, 2008 11:02 pm

Mozillo wrote:Ah but to be "In" you have to try and not slag off the guild at every step of the way... And by we, who is in that we. Is it you marv and chaz? as far as i know, that doesn't make up the majority of the guild that makes up less than a quarter! A whole quarter... or even an 8th doo dee doo dooooo... And yes we were all meant to be friends BUT Chaz kinda ruined that near the beginning. There were multiple times in which he would get into a fight with the guild over you and marv. (I think it is because you tell him too much) and from my recollection i was trying to put a summary onto the whole squabble in which i made fun of both as fairly as i could. Mostly by calling the squabble petty. But then Chaz decided to continue to try to make it worse. Seriously i think you should consider putting him on a leash

Chris has said everything that I wanted to say about this matter. Go Chris!!! Very Happy Razz

Marv- hey you understand that the things you did in the past were mistakes and you are trying to face them. This makes you a big man in my book. BRING IT ON CHAZ cuz anything marv did in the past can be easily forgotten and/or looked over.

Rach- you dont even want to read what i have to say; but im not going to type it cuz your not going to do anything about it anyway. (besides bitch the hell out of me, like you did last time) and i'm glad you think less of me because you couldn't have thought very much of me in the first place, seeing how we have never had a single conversation (not sure i really want to talk to you or your friends anyway)
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Kamatari wrote:

Chris has said everything that I wanted to say about this matter. Go Chris!!! Very Happy Razz

Marv- hey you understand that the things you did in the past were mistakes and you are trying to face them. This makes you a big man in my book. BRING IT ON CHAZ cuz anything marv did in the past can be easily forgotten and/or looked over.

Rach- you dont even want to read what i have to say; but im not going to type it cuz your not going to do anything about it anyway. (besides bitch the hell out of me, like you did last time) and i'm glad you think less of me because you couldn't have thought very much of me in the first place, seeing how we have never had a single conversation (not sure i really want to talk to you or your friends anyway)

Jen I do want to read what you have to say otherwise I wouldnt have made this thread. What you say concerning marv is very true. And please dont say bring it on to my brother cant we just drop it Jen or do you still want too keep it going? I do not want to "bitch the hell out of you" I enjoy the debate and I would more than gladly hold a conversation with you still I do not hold grudges or condemn them for one action however why would I think anything of you either way our first ever conversation was concerning your qualms over my sexuality and degrading remarks too it since then you havent mbothered with me. And I dont think I ever mentioned my friends?

Last edited by FlawedBeauty on Sun May 04, 2008 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 04, 2008 11:44 pm

CREDITS
Chaz - Psychotic Fucker
Marv - Creepy sex offender
Rachel - Psychotic Fucker's Sister
Mark - The one who reads everything, has an opinion of his own, but rather stays silent.
Chris - The Weatherman
Sean - Marv's defence
Jen - Bitch on sticks
Others - Various roles

Last edited by SkitzoTamz on Sun May 04, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My bad)

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Sun May 04, 2008 11:44 pm

SkitzoTamz wrote:CREDITS
Chaz - Psychotic Fucker
Marv - Creepy sex offender
Rachel - Psychotic Fucker's Sister
Chris - The Weatherman
Sean - Marv's defence
Jen - Bitch on sticks
Others - Various roles

Now THATS what you call a summary bitches <3
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Sun May 04, 2008 11:53 pm

You forgot

Mark, the one who reads everything, has an opinion of his own, but rather stays silent.

Dw about it tho.
Mark
Mark
Pure Evil

Number of posts : 851
Ki : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Mon May 05, 2008 12:09 am

kk now for my opinion.
I'll try not to make it a wall of text, because to be honest some of the other posts are near unreadable.
And this is my real opinion, i seriously can't be asked to phrase it, such that no-one is offended.

Firstly, the whole thing is a f*****g shambles. Great way to give a good image to newcomers this.

I understand that alot of people would defend marv to the death, and admirable as it is, i think some of you let yourselves get sucked in too much, and thus came accross as angry little children.
Chaz was clearly just being an immature git, and you shoulda seen that.

Same can be said of rach, as admirable as it is to defend your dear brother, you just come accross as b****. No sugar-coating there, you might not intend it, but perhaps if you read your walls of text in 3 years time you might understand. Don't whinge about that statement, fact is i have 4-5 years on most of you, and thus i know things change. Rapidly.

Marv was more than naive to tell rach anything in the first place. Rach did what most girls, and indeed boys do, which is gossip.
Rach, you royally pissed me off though, you could have easily diffused the situation, but you're back here stirring up more shit.
If chaz likes to get into pointless arguments, it must run in the family.

Sadly i don't think this is the first time i've voiced this about you rach.
Stop trying to make life a f*****g llama drama.

Seriously, i think we need to learn to take a step back and observe the situation more.
I'm sure mark who's also had a back bench to this would say something alike.
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon May 05, 2008 1:49 am

bitch on sticks lmao

come on chaz, couldn't come up with something better than that?
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  WindDrake Mon May 05, 2008 1:50 am

I liked the bit where he said I was marv's defense.
WindDrake
WindDrake
Jesus

Number of posts : 1166
Ki : 574

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Mon May 05, 2008 2:28 am

WTH am i the weatherman? i don't remember giving any reports although it is looking rather overcast today... at midnight... i don't think i want to go outside right now, there is a possibility of rain... or not i don't know.... LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!.... and that is the report for to night... enjoy?
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 am

ooooo can you tell what the weather is like here too? Razz
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next