Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

+4
Kamatari
BlastedS
Mozillo
FlawedBeauty
8 posters

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2008 3:27 pm

*Shoots rob* problem solved

PRAISE ALLAH *Blows himself up*

Yeh well seriously, fari comments Bobby. Especially about Rachel being bitchy, i mean like GOD shes a hoe. xD Nah i lub her really, as you said, we are just immature teenagers(Im actually 42) trying to make this sodding guild a bit livlier(apologies for the spelling) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slander [For Chris and Jen and EVERYONE]

Post  Mark Mon May 05, 2008 3:54 pm

i would appreciate it if you let the guild as a whole out of this Neutral
Mark
Mark
Pure Evil

Number of posts : 851
Ki : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Solent Mon May 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Problem solved.

Never argue with an idiot, he'll drop you to his level, then beat you with experiance.

21 day ban.

If any tenshii wants to argue with that, do so in the TU, after all you guys have overall say.

I'm just doing a max/sean because he's not worth a minute more of my time.

If he wants to waste his life making several new accounts, do so.

I'll just ip-ban him from every address he's posted from.
Solent
Solent
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1507
Ki : 10219

http://kamisama.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  FlawedBeauty Mon May 05, 2008 9:28 pm

LOL Rob, you are so right in your posts, but hey immature as I am, at the end of the day I just find this highly amusing which probably means I am as sick and twisted as my brother. So yuh whatever guys, was fun but I would never lose any sleep over any of you.
And I love to make drama, gives me thrills Wink
FlawedBeauty
FlawedBeauty

Number of posts : 26
Ki : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Mon May 05, 2008 10:41 pm

well i think that conclude things ^^
Mark
Mark
Pure Evil

Number of posts : 851
Ki : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  MM_Addict Wed May 07, 2008 12:00 am

SkitzoTamz wrote:*Shoots rob* problem solved

PRAISE ALLAH *Blows himself up*

Yeh well seriously, fari comments Bobby. Especially about Rachel being bitchy, i mean like GOD shes a hoe. xD Nah i lub her really, as you said, we are just immature teenagers(Im actually 42) trying to make this sodding guild a bit livlier(apologies for the spelling) Very Happy
You don't make it 'livlier' you just make everyone hate you and post how much they dislike you. Then when anyone talks shit to you, you go run to your 'sister' [lol] who promptly comes in and exerts her opinions where a large majority of the people couldn't give a fuck.

Go be a faggot elsewhere or man up and stay here. It's douches like you that demoralise the guild and turn people inactive. Exactly the opposite of what you made yourself believe you were doing.

Lets see one its not a rumour its sadly a fact, two you speak for everyone else hmm who gives you that authority not everyone shares your inbred feelings.
Who gives you the authority to use the forum as your conflict zone? It would be easier to private message those involve rather than inflate your supposed superiority here. Oh and it is amusing you speak of immature yet you use a common degradation of 'inbred' which we all know is not true. Eat your own advice before opening your mouth to speak.

Hilariously also you mention the desperation concering maple story which is where we all met and why we are all on this forum in the first place >.<
I believe he was mentioning the desperation concerning his need to shit stir in an online community where his faggot-like behaviour has no repercussion in his real life. Especially since he has you acting as his iron curtain. It just shows his ignorance as Im sure with a few hours work I could pull dox on him and give him a few in real life repercussions to worry about, pity I have not had the time really as that would have been amusing to see.

You call him arrogant when you are so hypocritical with your little guildies backing you up and you antagonising him, felt so righteous did you?
This sentence made me chuckle, you mention hypocritical behaviour in a sentence which condemns you as one. Who comes running when poor chaz is being picked on. If you had much sense you could see the fact he is using you as a scapegoat for his own actions and abuses that trust. But you are too short sighted to see this.

You make me sick I thought better of you. If he intended to wind you all up you managed to sink as low as him if not LOWER
There we go, again degrading others to satisfy your friends need to feel important.

I believe the term is 'good game'. Also the use of brother and sister towards each other is disturbing and makes any attempt of you seeming serious laughable.

Smile
MM_Addict
MM_Addict
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1273
Ki : 7

https://kamisama.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 pm

the previously absent man speaks the truth!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed May 07, 2008 6:55 pm

It looks like no one can beat this Billionaire Genius.
What a guy, i love him so!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2