Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS

5 posters

Go down

READ THIS Empty READ THIS

Post  BlastedS Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Welcome Potential Bounty Hunters

Please Read This Whole Section

READ THIS Poster769

How to put a price on your Mark

-When you post a new bounty up. You must include the victim's name, level, reason as to why you are placing the bounty [plus proof via screenshot] and of course, most importantly, the bounty-

-Soon afterward the name of the victim will be placed in the Bounty Book below for future reference of all Bounties Placed.-

++++

How to Hunt The Bounty

-Ok, those who are on the other side of the fence. Those who enjoy this job. This is how to go about claiming the bounty as yours-

-As soon as a bounty is posted. It is up to you to judge if it is worth your effort. If you deem the bounty to small you may always bartar with the person regarding it-

-Usual methods of targetting the mark are KS'ing and defaming. However you may use your own methods [mass defame, super megaphone, summon sack when AFK], if you use your own methods and they succeed you may be rewarded with a higher bounty-

-How ever, using an illegal method to hit the target is NOT allowed and will NOT be rewarded, if using hack's, scamm's or any illegal activity during your hunt! So watch out, even in bounty hunt, we stay a legit guild.

- Once you have hit the mark, report back to the post in which the bounty was set and post your proof-

-Once the client sees and acknowledges your proof. You will be rewarded with your bounty-

++++

The Bounty is not the Only Reward [::] The Points System is in play as well.

-For a Defame you get 1 point. This is not very hard, but usefull on big scale.-
-For KS you get 5 points, this is harder and also getting proof of really KSsing someone in a pic WITH him saying: "Stop KSsing me!" or something like that. This Can be quite challenging-
- Points for your own methods will be measured according to severity and effectiveness -
-The points will be added to the Challenge! Leaderboard in the Challenge! section of the forum-

-CAUTION: Bounty hunt CAN be repeated. The same person may repeat if another method is used.

As many people can hunt the mark however the first to respond will claim the bounty. Further hits on that mark will not recieve a bounty, but will recieve points!
-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE BOUNTY BOOK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

READ THIS Empty Re: READ THIS

Post  MM_Addict Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:42 pm

I love being a bounty hunter Smile
MM_Addict
MM_Addict
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1273
Ki : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://kamisama.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarik Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:53 pm

this is very nice i think ill use it if some1 bugs me
Tarik
Tarik
Gladiator

Number of posts : 465
Ki : -1
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  MM_Addict Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:22 am

tidied up the thread and made it more serious as if we were bounty hunters Very Happy
MM_Addict
MM_Addict
Team Mabrox Member
Team Mabrox Member

Number of posts : 1273
Ki : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://kamisama.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlastedS Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:40 pm

MM_Addict wrote:tidied up the thread and made it more serious as if we were bounty hunters Very Happy

CHanged one thing, scam and any illegal form of own methods in-game to hunt the bounty will NOT be rewarded! (we stay legit, also if we are bounty hunters)
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Whillikers Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:42 am

I think this bounty hunting thing is awesome, we will soon be the most organized guild ever. And holy crap this guild has taken off since we made the forum
Whillikers
Whillikers
Jesus

Number of posts : 2327
Ki : 944
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://applejuicer.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

READ THIS Empty good idea

Post  Sheepkilla Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:29 am

I had a lot of btches come up to me and defame ME cuz' i tell them to cc, id pay like 50k-100k for someone to do this for me.
Oh and Kev, you got a diamond dagger lucky.
Sheepkilla
Sheepkilla
MUDKIP, I CHOOSE YOU

Number of posts : 1010
Ki : 926
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down