Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read this

:: Okami :: Okami :: Guild Chat

Go down

Please read this Empty Please read this

Post  BlastedS Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:15 pm

This is something that Rachel wanted to say, and I back it up. I have edited it a bit. It doesn't change the core of the story tho.

Ok guildmembers, recently there has been alot of drama concerning myself and Marv, the majority of which has been whsipered around the guild. Altho usually if something is told from one person onto the other, the truth get's changed because different people hear thing's different.

I do not know which of you marv went to for help, and I appreciate the fact that you care but at the end of the day it is our relationship and I am asking you to please respect our privacy. No one would appreciate it being talked about... And as for Joey, to many of you she is merely a name, but you don't know her the way I do and that way you get ignorant of all the facts. A lot of this interference from the guildies, although maybe you all have marv or even my best interests at heart it has caused a lot more stress than help, expecially in the inpersonal manner it was delievered, i.e the forum etc. We do appreciate it, but in the end it caused more trouble and marv should'v maybe asked less people for help, because this way evreyone started talking about us.

While I am being a mardy bitch may I just say that my brother Skitzocat/tamz has recieved alot of shit from guildies from sticking up for me and my privacy etc/ He is not my blood brother but called my brother as an endearing nickname, the highest endearment to be that is bestowed, we do not however indulge in "a gey cyber thing" >_> Any offence against him will be taken personally by me and if people seem to have doubts concerning how I feel about marv they can come to me rather than shit spread in forums >_> If they are not willing to say it to my face then please, and I mean this nicely, shut your mouthes. Marvin has however gotten notice of the fact that there where appologises about the "gey cyber thing" comment, that is ofcourse appreciated.

I hope this affair is over now, I am not in general a total cow I am just rather tired of personal slights on my love for marv and all the intereference.
Marvin: I have edited it a bit, I didn't plan to at first, but some people felt personally offended, which is in some way understandable, but not our intention at all.

Marv thinks alot of this guild, as do I, we are all friends, but please just respect our privacy, its all I ask.
Thanks guys.
BlastedS
BlastedS
Admin

Number of posts : 1573
Ki : 216
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://www.kamisamaguild.com

Back to top Go down