Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The complete Mounts guide

3 posters

:: Okami :: MapleStory :: Guides :: General

Go down

The complete Mounts guide Empty The complete Mounts guide

Post  SourDonut Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:20 pm

The complete Mounts guide Nmntj9

First of all, I'd like to say i'm sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'm not an english speaker.

The complete Mounts guide Nmntj9Common Questions:The complete Mounts guide Nmntj9
Q: What is a mount?
A: A mount is like a monster you can ride on.

Q: What do I need a mount for?
A: The mount gives speed and jump boosts that are even better than maxed haste skill, and it also looks cool and make you look more pro :]

Q: What do I need to get a mount?
A: To do the whole mount quest and get the monster rider skill, you'll need to be lvl70, to have a 3rd job and to have atleast 20mil. And yeah, no NX included.

Q: How do I level a hog?
A: You can lvl a hog by buying a special potion from the Pet Merchant, which costs 1k (It's not the same food as a NX pet)

If you got any more questions you want me to add, post below or PM me O:

The complete Mounts guide Nmntj9And now, for the guide:The complete Mounts guide Nmntj9
As I mentioned above, when you start your journey on getting a hog you need to be lvl70, have a 3rd job and have atleast 20mil.
First of all, get down Orbis Tower or Helios Tower and get to Aqua road. Enter the aqua zoo and talk to Kenta. Activate a quest called "Monster Riding".

After activating the quest, talk to Kenta again and click on the etc "I would like to protect the Watch Hog". You'll be moved to a room with a Hog in it, and you'll need to protect him from the Alien Grays.
Your mission is to collect 5 Kenta's report and 5 Pheromones before 5 minutes run out. Get the reports by attacking the boxes in the room, which will randomly drop it. The pheromones will be randomly dropped by the hog.
Tip: Use a mob skill or a skill that attacks a multiple number of monsters so the Hog will get less hits.
When done getting 5 Pheromones and 5 Kenta's report, talk to Kenta again. He'll give you the Monster Rider skill, a saddle and 32k exp.

Talk to Kenta again and activate the Pheromone Perfume quest.
Now, head to Leafre and give Chief Tatamo 20 million mesos as a contribute to the town. You'll gain a Dragon's perfume bottle.
Go back to Kenta of Aqua Road and give him the bottle. he will fill it with the Pheromone Perfume and you'll be given it, and 17k exp.
Go to Korean Folk Town and enter the hidden Wild Hog map from the Tiger Ridge (If you can't find it, try looking at Hidden Street for the hidden portal to get there).
Stay there until a Hog spawns, and double-click the Dragon's perfume bottle to catch the hog.
Congratulations! You got a hog. To ride it, just use the Monster Rider skill.

That's it. Hope I helped :]

The complete Mounts guide Nmntj9

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SourDonut
SourDonut
Active User

Number of posts : 58
Ki : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

The complete Mounts guide Empty Re: The complete Mounts guide

Post  Solent Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:22 pm