Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magatia PQ Guide

4 posters

:: Okami :: MapleStory :: Guides :: General

Go down

Magatia PQ Guide Empty Magatia PQ Guide

Post  Mozillo Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 am

Ver 1.3
Well! A new party quest is out on the block and no one knows WHAT to do.... So... here is everything in its awesome.
Requirements
Okay, for this party quest you need a mage with level 17+ (i think) teleport. You will need a thief with max haste as well. I would say it would probably be preferred to get someone with freeze or a mob skill to protect Romeo/Juliet.
This party is for levels 71-85.
Stage 1:
This one, everyone just goes about the level clicking on books, you have to be quite close for you to be able to get anything from it... you could use the NPC chat button (check the keyboard config) to do it easily. You are looking for a book which will have a switch in. When you press it the portal to the next stage opens. Whilst looking, you could find 500 exps or 500 mesos. There is also one book with a letter from Romeo. You want to hold onto this. Not sure of the exp gain.
Stage 2
This is slightly a dark stage... you get a small pokemon-esque circle of view thing, you just need to kill all the monsters, again there are a few books to click with the chance of of getting 500 experience or Mesos. Once they are all dead, the portal at the end works, you get 10k exp
Stage 3
This one, you kill the monsters and some of them will drop these green bottles... the monsters don't stop spawning so don't worry. With these green bottles you have to drop them in front of the big empty beakers. It takes about 10 to fill the beakers HOWEVER, the beakers leek... so you have to drop the bottles quickly. When you have filled it, that one will stop leeking. There are 3 to do. Once all are full, monsters all die and portal opens.
Stage 4
This could be the longest stage depending on how you go about it. Firstly, if you do have the letter talk to Juliete and give it to her. You will find out why later. You have to kill the Neo Huroids and some will drop these blue pass things. These are needed. It is best to get at least two before you really start. Once you have two. You either get your mage or your Thief and go to the right for the mage and left for the thief. You drop the pass in front of the door, the person then goes in.... DO NOT GO IN!!!! Unless you are the mage or thief.... If you are... you need to max haste or Tele your way through this jump quest. Then there are some boxes to break. One of the boxes will have a document in it. Once you have the item, tell the person with the second pass outside and they will drop the pass in front of the door and it will open. So you can get out... The doors close VERY quickly... When you have the document just talk to Juliet and wait for the other side....
Stage 5
Upon entering you get a quick chat box pop up, then a bunch of monsters spawn. You need to kill all of the monsters. The monsters will sometimes put super wep def or super mag def on them, so you only do 1s with physical or magical attacks. Once or while you are killing the monsters you can click on the open book on the table that is on a stand. This will bring the portal up but all the monsters need to die before you can go through.
Stage 6
This could also be REALLY long. Okay, there are 4 doors, only one person can go in each door. There is a sort of code like thing... With four platforms. The code is different ALL the time, also, if you got platform 1 in the first bit, NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE 1... so if you are the last person or falling behind, look at others peoples things and see which number hasn't turned up yet. That will be yours... uh... I shall try to explain better:
Say for instance, you got to stage 6 and they were like so
1 4 2 3 4 2
Then... Everyone else in the party will not have 1 as their first, or 4 for the second, 2 for the third and so on... Also, as you find out each step up... say it in party chat... Ex:
1 4
1 4 2
and so on.
Oh, this is how the platforms are set out:
[_1_].....[_2_]....[_3_].....[_4_]
Each time you go up, you are at one...
There are 10 bits to do... so it can be annoying... especially when there is no communication between the party. Once you get to the top you go through a door to the right and then down the corridor into the next room, then normally you wait for the rest of the party. You get 20k exp from that stage.
Boss Stage
Okay, you get the leader of the party to talk to Yulete and then Frankenroid will spawn. I can't really say much about him... maybe in a different version.... However, on a ledge sits Romeo/Juliet and you.... normally just one person has to protect that person from the two Neo Huroids. Along with Frankenroid there will be randomly summoned Mutae with the Super wep def and Super Magic Def like in the earlier stage. To protect Romeo the easiest, I would suggest you get someone who can freeze to equip their weakest weapon that still lets them freeze, so they can just freeze the monsters without killing them, meaning they don't respawn and getting awkward.... Once Frankenroid dies he explodes into LOADS of pots... I'm not sure if you have to kill all the remaining monsters, but Romeo and Juliet appear and you have to click on them, If you managed to save Romeo you get 90k exp and no Bonus stage. If you save Romeo and don't hand in the letter you get 105k exp and the reward stage. It may mean you get 15k at the end instead of 10k... but we get 15k without it. From what I have realised by actually READING the gain, you will get the normal 90k for finishing, then you get an extra 15k from saving Romeo, and the bonus stage.
Summoning Angry Frankenroid
After much pursuing truths and such, I have found out how to summon Angry Frankenroid and the gains. Well, firstly, you need to get the letter from stage 1. At Stage 4 you hand in the letter. Once you have finished stage 4, you need to make sure that only ONE person goes in. That one person slowly edges along the map until they can click on Yulete who is on that stage. Be careful, the second you cross an invisible line, Yulete runs away and your chances of summoning Angry Frankenroid (unless you spoke to him) are gone. Then, on the last stage, the boss stage, get the leader to talk to Yulete and tell him that he needs to pick the 2nd option. Angry Frankenroid is summoned!!!!
Things to note about him. He has 850k HP whilst the normal one has 660k HP. This one gives 25k exp whilst the other gives 12k exp. Finally, this one has 33 Avoid whilst the other one has 28 Avoid.
If you do beat Angry Frankenroid, you get an EXTRA 35k exp at the end... so if you also protected Romeo, in total, you could get 140k exp from just that one stage, plus like the 50k from all the other stages... you got yourself some AWESOME experience.
Reward Stage
Okay, straight after the boss stage you just have to talk to some.... dead Yulete... or something.... then you go into a room with Romeo and Juliet in... When you talk to one of them, you will be given an Alcando Marble if you did Juliet and a Zenumist Marble if you did Romeo... (this is from the start). You also get some other item... As far as I know, you can get various amount of scrolls and ores and some basic pots.

Other stuff
Like Pirate PQ there are a few quests to do about this PQ... Firstly, there are two quests that you can only do one of. They both give the same thing so it makes no difference. To do this on the last stage, the Neo Huroids, you need to kill loads of them and then eventually one will drop some kind of blue book. It might be a different colour for Zenumist but it is blue for Alcando. When you hand it in you get 50k exp and 40k meso.
Okay, There is also a quest from Keeny to talk to Yulete. Yulete is found near the weapon shop. There is a sewer grate without water coming out which you can stand on and press up on. Inside, you will get another quest from Yulete which requires you to do 3 quests. These are fairly simple, however, something to note, for the quests where you need to get/kill x amount of y, the second you go through the portal you lose all the stuff you had got in that one go, unless you got all of them, so it is best to be kicked out because you can keep all the progress you made... And to be honest, you can't do 2 of them in your first go.
After you have done all of Yulete's quests you get "Yulete's Reward" which is where the marbles come in. You need 35 of Each marble to get the Eye of Horus, a Necklace. You also need 16 of one type of marble to get some kind of stone. I'm not sure if this is needed to scroll the necklace or the level 80 cape.
Also, there is a string of quests starting with Romeo, these are all pretty simple but give small exp to begin with like 100 exp. Currently, I've gotten to having to go to Amoria (Annoying) to get a ring....

Coming Soon ~ I will get round to adding pictures as well as (Maybe) a movie of a run of MPQ. Just so it is easier to understand. I may not get round to it but, Screw the rules, I have money!

[Ver 1.0 ~ Most of the things]
[Ver 1.1 corrected some mistakes, added Ver History.]
[Ver 1.2 Corrected the mistakes on the experience gained]
[Ver 1.3 Added the Angry Frankenroid section and updated the "Other Stuff" and "Rewards" section]

Last edited by Mozillo on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 4235
Ki : 1743
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://www.youtube.com/MozilloGames

Back to top Go down

Magatia PQ Guide Empty Re: Magatia PQ Guide

Post  Mozillo Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Updated again
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 pm

nice! Sounds confusing though...

When I eventually make it to 71 I'll try it. Maybe we could do it as a guild....
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Number of posts : 1901
Ki : 526
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:47 am

the guild being You, Cal and I.... But yeah, it isn't that bad... I just have a bad way of describing it...
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwahlyn Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 am

soon hidden street will have a godly guide, and sense willb e made of all
Dwahlyn
Dwahlyn
Active User

Number of posts : 62
Ki : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:13 pm

No offense, but hidden-streets guides don't make sense to me either. At least not until I've had a few goes at it...
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Hidden-street takes a few Millenia to update... it is easier to use Wiki Strategy to do it all... but I made this all by ma self
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Also, Updated again, as far as I know, that is all there is to put... other than ALL the rewards (no) and the stats of the items, so that will come soon.
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Whillikers Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Thanks for the info Chris....

I will never have need of it though!
Whillikers
Whillikers
Jesus

Number of posts : 2327
Ki : 944
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://applejuicer.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Well maybe it isn't for you then? Maybe people typing it into Google may find it... did you think of that?!
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamatari Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:01 am

Yeah, Yeah!!!
Kamatari
Kamatari
Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mozillo Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:58 am

Or maybe it is for Bethany, when she reaches level 71!!! and wants to get some ME up... for GPQs and stuff... or something.... (HINT HINT) You're not the only person in the guild Kev... Gawd....
Mozillo
Mozillo
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down